B B Owen Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2014
The worst school my child has ever attended. Poorly ran School , I feel their is a safety concern....no school should allow bday spankings by the coach. Bullies are allowed to pick on kids and victims are mistreated.

B B Owen Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2013
It is okay as far as schools go. If your not part of the "in crowd" you will be snubbed by parents and staff. If your children are having learning issues they do not do anything. They do have an awesome coach but all the other departments are lacking such as science and music. The extra stuff they do is really corny and unorganized. My child was ahead for their age group and now is behind. I have had to reteach subjects at home because my child didn't even know how to do the homework. After being rethought child does much better. I think popularity comes before learning with parents and staff and it rubs off on the children.

Posted June 26, 2013
My son is in kindergarten in a special program. They treat him with kindness and respect. And they are very accomodating to his needs. He didn't like school very much, but since starting at BB Owen he has changed his tune and likes school again. I am so happy with BB Owen that I am purchasing a home in the school's zone so he does not ever have to go back to his home school

Posted May 16, 2012
i loved this school i went here 3-4 grade and im in 11th grade now still proud to be a bob cat roper

B B Owen Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2011
My daughter is entering her last year at B.B.Owen and I have to say that our experience at B.B.Owen has been all positive. The staff is wonderful and P.T.A. is great . We will miss B.B.Owen. I would recommend this school to anybody.

Posted May 27, 2011
The teachers here are very attentive to your children and very helpful to the parents. The PTA here is very involved. My son loves coming here!!!

Posted April 14, 2011
BB Owen has undergone some changes in the last couple of years and, it's all for the BEST! The staff challenges the kids, the extracurricular programs are fantastic, Coach Cox never stops moving and the administrators support the children, parents, and teachers!

B B Owen Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2010
We will be moving out of this school's area as soon as possible. I tried to volunteer and do PTA but I didn't fit into the clique so I was shut out. I appreciate the value of the PE program, but I would like to see a arts, math, science, and other programs take priority over running around the building and line dancing.

B B Owen Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
There are teachers, faculty and staff at BB Owen who go beyond their job descriptions to help each child succeed and feel loved. The environment is one of family not institutiion.

Posted October 08, 2009
This is my children's first year at BB Owen and we have been more than impressed with the school. The teachers are wonderful. The PTA is VERY active and well organized. The extracurricular activites are great and very innovative.

B B Owen Elementary School
5640 Squires Drive, The Colony, TX  75056
Last modified B B Owen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B B Owen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top