The Woodlands, TX

Christ Community School 3

Posted November 14, 2014
We have moved quite a bit so have experienced a few different Christian schools. We have enjoyed our 4.5 years there and have had four kids go through. The curriculum is very good, although I would say that The Woodlands is very good, education-wise. The Christian perspective is what is important to us. They have a new building this year, which allows them to do more things on campus (such as choir concerts which were previously held in various churches in the area) and the addition of a gym will allow for more extracurricular activities. I have found the culture to be very relaxed this year with the change of staff. We considered several Christian schools in the beginning and CCS tuition will rival most Christian schools in the area. The teachers are very dedicated and love children. And of course I love it when my youngster can remind me that "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord," as her teacher taught her:).

Posted September 08, 2014
Now under new leadership and opening the school year with a new building, the culture is one of enthusiasm. The teachers are passionate about education and provide a caring foundation for children. Enhanced extra-curricular activities are now becoming available with the addition of their new building. I especially like that the school offers military discounts as a way of honoring our active duty military families. Well worth a visit if you are looking for an elementary school founded in solid Christian values.

Posted October 07, 2013
This school is just amazing. Not only are they a year ahead of public school the learning atmosphere is one of caring. My husband put it best -" the teachers here actually care about the children and love what they are doing. They are not like those teachers we have encountered at public schools who feel entitled and are just there for a job." Love this place

Posted August 19, 2013
We absolutely love this school! The principal is so sweet and so are the teachers. The curriculum is a whole year ahead of other Christian schools in the area and definitely way ahead of public schools! My child could read in PK at CCS! It is a very friendly and welcoming school and we highly recommend it.

Christ Community School 4

Posted May 29, 2013
CCS is a great school, great academics! the only concern in the assistant principal very sweet nice in person but overbearing underhanded indirectly proceed with caution.

Posted February 23, 2013
We absolutely love this school. The curriculum is at least a year ahead of public schools. We left for a year to try another christian school because it was a PK-12 school and ended up returning to Christ Community School because the curriculum was so much better. We highly recommend this school.

Christ Community School 1

Posted September 21, 2012
The worst school , not recommend it at all , we had very bad experience at this school with my daughter

Posted January 17, 2012
My nephew went to CCS and it was the best experience for him because of the caring and wonderful staff he has grown tremendously!!!!! The academics are the best in Texas but most importantly they put our lord and Savior first in everything they teach!!!!! If you are lokking for a great school CCS is it!!!!!!! I just love the fact that this school puts God first in everything they do because of that it is a well rounded school!!!!!!! Hats off to the staff and leadership at CCS!!!!!!!

Posted January 17, 2012
My nephew has grown spiritually and academically because of his teachers and staff at CCS!!!! I am so thankful that he was able to attend CCS and learn so much about God and that he was challenged daily in his work through hands on activities!!!!! God is awesome and He is working to change lives at CCS!!!!!

Posted January 17, 2012
We are now in our 4th year at CCS - all 3 of our kids now attend and I couldn't ask for anything better. Some schools do 1 or 2 things really well but CCS does it ALL with excellence. My kids thrive in the loving environment that is created by staff, the small class sizes and the Godly instruction not to mention the challenging academics which is especially important for my gifted son. There is nothing more precious as a parent to have your children hiding God's word in their hearts and being taught how to apply it to their lives. Christ isn't just a name at this school, HIs character is taught and lived everyday.

Christ Community School
1488 Wellman Road, The Woodlands, TX  77384
Last modified Christ Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christ Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top