The Woodlands, TX

Pcal Christian School 5

Posted April 09, 2009
Our 17 year old son attended Excel Academy during 2004-2005. I cannot express my gratitude to these people enough. I feel we owe our son's life to them. They were able to straighten out the life he had made such a mess of. He never said anything about improper issues going on at the school. He wasn't very fond of the place, but I really wasn't expecting him to be....because they had rules and expected everyone to abide by them. He turned 18 in Sept. of that year and could have left on he own, BUT he chose to stay until the following July. I will be FOREVER grateful to the staff at Excel. He is now 23, drug free, works for the govenment, and is a loving member of our family. I thank God daily for our decision to send him to Excel. MAKE THE CALL. D. Moore

Pcal Christian School 5

Posted January 01, 2008
If you are looking for a cross between home school and private school this is the answer. Grades 9 - 12, the students only attend when their class is going on. They have time to do other things like work or extracurricular activities. It is a small mom & pop environment so you don't have the typical problems that are present in public schools today. My daughter will graduate this May. It was a godsend for our family.

Pcal Christian School
Po Box 8174, The Woodlands, TX  77387
Last modified Pcal Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pcal Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top