Posted April 04, 2014
I am very happy that my daughter is in this school and learning so much beyond her age. Canyon Pointe is awesome and the best school and her teachers are great! :)

Posted March 25, 2013
Canyon Pointe is an outstanding school! The care and concern for students starts with administration and goes throughout the school from the teachers to the counselor to the supportive staff. We have 2 children at the school, each with different needs and the school goes above and beyond to provide our children what is best for their learning. The administration has an open door policy and are easy to communicate with and they act when there's a need. I'm a teacher at a different elementary school and will not remove my children from Canyon Pointe because they are best served where they are, within their own school! You won't find a better elementary school than Canyon Pointe!

Posted August 14, 2011
My daughter has attended Canyon Pointe Elementary School since it opened. She loves going to school here. The Principal and administration do a great job of keeping parents informed and involved. We look forward to my daughter starting the Third Grade this fall.

Canyon Pointe Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
We are new parents to CPES and so far my Kindergartner and the rest of our family LOVE CPES! =) Only in it's 3rd year and already an Exemplary school in TX - way to go! There is only one way to do that! Have great teachers that really love to teacher and genuinely care about their kids, supportive administration who get to know each of their students within their building and help their staff with their needs, and fantastic parents that help make their school great! Way to Go CPES!!! I'm glad we're here!

Posted October 12, 2010
The best thing about CPES is the faculty, staff, and PTO! They all work together to give the children the best experiences possible!

Posted December 01, 2009
Outstanding school with outstanding teachers who care about kids

Canyon Pointe Elementary School
13002 Northpointe Boulevard, Tomball, TX  77377
Last modified Canyon Pointe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Pointe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.