Posted August 19, 2011
Schultz has been both a positive, and academically successful environment for both of our children. We have one that just graduated from Schultz, and one still attending. They both love this school! I have been a volunteer there for the past 6 years, and am amazed at the dedication I see every year, without fail, that the staff gives to every child. I am constantly reminded by the caring, supportive, and educated staff that we couldn't have chosen a better place for our children.

Posted August 17, 2011
great children & parents hard working teachers supportive staff longevity of staff - same close family each year EXEMPLARY campus great place to learn!

Posted August 17, 2011
Schultz is a fabulous school with caring Staff and Adminastration. The teachers are great and caring. The school offers many extra activities for the students, such as various clubs, choir, orfrestra, to name a few. The teacher challege the students acedemically as well as enstilling positve character values. The school encourages the students to be the best they can be. The have recently added an aftger school care program, staffed by teachers. I am proud that my children are Schultz Shining Eagles.

Posted August 17, 2011
I love Schultz Elem. my son has gone there since Kindergarten and my daughter will go there once she starts school. The enviroment there is very friendly and inviting. All the teachers and the rest of the faculty are a fabulous bunch of people they all work well together and have a real love for teaching our babies and making them loved and successful.

Posted August 17, 2011
I am a volunteer at the school and I love it ! Schultz is a fabulous school with wonderful teachers who "LOVE" to teach. The teachers and staff care about the children and their well being but challenge the students academically. I am proud to say that my daughter is a Schultz Eagle !

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009
My children are students at Schultz, and I have to say not only do they love their school, but they are getting a quality education. Their teachers are very caring and are doing a great job teaching them. The new principal is absolutely wonderful. She is young, dynamic, and the kids really love her. She is able to communicate with them as well as with parents. I'm very pleased with this school. I wish my childern could stay there forever!

Posted May 17, 2009
After relocating from California It was difficult to stablish a new life in a different state thanks to Schultz Elementary my children didn't have to deal with the difficult change this school welcome them and help them with the change.

Schultz Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2009

Schultz Elementary School
7920 Willow Forest Drive, Tomball, TX  77375
Last modified Schultz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schultz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top