Posted October 30, 2013
We have been more than pleased with the staff and teachers at Lakewood. I know for a fact that they test early and often for learning ability; we have been given copies of both a beginning of the year and end of the year test in every grade at our parent teacher conferences. Principal Jones was not even there in August of 2012. We moved to this area so that our children could attend this school and have no regrets at all.

Lakewood Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter liked and enjoyed her KG at this school. I can rate it 9 out of 10.

Lakewood Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2013
I am very disappointed at the educational approach Lakewood has taken with my child. If you are the parent of a child with special needs and or learning disabilities, I suggest you look elsewhere. I had to higher an advocate for the school to finally decide to test my child for a learning disability. The test showed that he indeed has a learning disability. My child is being left behind. We are currently looking to move locations in order to change schools. Please note the positive comments are dated. The school is going downhill as the rating of 7 out of 10 proves it. There are a few good teachers. Unfortunately, the bad out weighs the good.

Posted July 07, 2013
My son just recently graduated from Lakewood Elementary. My son and our family have thoroughly enjoyed all 5 years he attended. I wish it still went to 6th grade!!

Lakewood Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2012
Not impressed. Very average at best. A dismal 63 percentile rating in the state of Texas. Who is running this place??? Principal Jones seemed to focus on trivial details and not on educational excellence. No sport activities and a bunch of staff that think they are outstanding while they are really just average at best. The ranking demonstrates the lack of effort, professionalism and misguided organization.

Posted August 18, 2012
Fantastic atmosphere. Teachers & staff are always willing to help you & your child (ren) succeed!

Posted October 06, 2010
Great school and absolutely amazing teachers & staff! My son just started school this year and Pre-K teachers: Ms. Pam and her helping staff turn him from "not-wanting-to" go to school to looking forward to school! Absolutely magical!

Lakewood Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
We absolutely love Lakewood. The teachers and staff are amazing!

Posted November 05, 2009
Teachers and staff are amazing - wonderful environment where our children can learn!

Lakewood Elementary School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
We love Lakewood Elementary, the staff and support are wonderful!

Lakewood Elementary School
15614 Gettysburg Drive, Tomball, TX  77377
Last modified Lakewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top