Bad
Good

I love Willow Creek! I have two children who go there and their teachers are awesome!

Excellent school. Sad to hear JoAnn Colson (Principal) is leaving next year, but hoping to see this schoolremain rated as top.

This school is zoned to include many wonderful neighborhoods in the Southern portion of Tomball, Texas. The teachers and staff at Willowcreek have been nothing but awesome in the 6 years I have had my kids going here. Mrs. Joann Colson and Mrs. Maryann Marshall, Principal and Assistant Principal are always involved and approachable. My kids have been extremely happy growing up in this school.

I have had many problems with the teachers at this school and their attitudes and lack of care about the students, and disregard for parents requests. I stated my son's first day of school that he was not to have sugar, and this has never been respected, I have talked to the teacher, the nurse, the cafeteria manger, and it is still an issue. Last time I told the teacher to stop giving him sugar, she said that maybe I needed to pack his lunch from now on. (forgetting that she has refused to let me send our own snacks before) Packing his lunch would kinda go against the fact that we are on free lunch for a reason, if we're getting it, I don't understand why our dietary modifications can't be respected for us to utilize the free lunch. Kids would be dead if they had a peanut allergy.

This is my son'd second year at Willowcreek. The teachers and staff are excellent. Everyone is very nice and very helpful. When he was a little behind in reading they were able to offer him tutoring at school and extra one on one time between him and the teacher. I am very pleased with this school.

Excellent school. They have been wonderful with my youngest daughter who has dyslexia. I can not say enough things about this school.

We love willowcreek elementary school. good location. great staff ,very friendly atmosphere

Last modified Willow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.