Tomball Intermediate School 5

Posted December 07, 2009
I myself am a teacher in a another school and consider myself a very fussy parent! We moved house within the district because I love Tomball schools. I do not think I have ever seen so much love for these kids from the principal and everyone else that graces the hallways!! My sons favorite of course is his PE teacher, but I heard him say to his friends in the car 'I have awesome teachers this year' :o) That makes this school awesome in my book.

Tomball Intermediate School 1

Posted May 23, 2008

Tomball Intermediate School 5

Posted August 17, 2005
What a wonderful school! My daughter is in her second and final year at TIS and has had nothing but positive experiences. TIS provides a true family feel. Care and concern for our childs education and personal development show so clearly from the wonderful principal,counselor,teachers and throughout the school. I love the cougar pride recognition, what a wonderful tool to use for positive reinforcement. The school staff has always been very willing to work with any special needs and concerns that we have had. I feel the academics are challenging and together with advanced classes and extracurricular activities that my daughter will be well prepared for Jr. High. P.S. We love Mrs. G (the music teacher) she is awesome!

Tomball Intermediate School
723 West Main Street, Tomball, TX  77375
Last modified Tomball Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tomball Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top