Step By Step Christian School 2

Posted June 09, 2012
My kids went here and while I can agree that hours are good for working parents, my children have never been so belittled by such a group of narrow-minded "educators" as at this place. If you want your child sheltered and learning material so irrealivant to everyday life, send em here. It all begins at the top- the principal is extremely narrow-minded and when challenged by knowledgable parents, she proclaims the school is a "step by step" learning process. What it is- a facility which children have an extremely advanced, complicated and disorganized curriculum placed in front of them setting them up for failure, thus leading to undue stress on children and recommended "hold-backs" of kids not learning or achieving up their lofty standards. Best move, getting my kids out of this school

Posted February 07, 2011
Step By Step has been a huge blessing for our family. You can tell the curriculum was planned to developmentally progress children from child-care through 8th grade. We like that it's a small school in a larger city and everyone is looking out for your child.

Step By Step Christian School 1

Posted June 09, 2010
Overall this school has been a tremendous disappointment. It was interesting to see the negative 2007 review. It is exactly what I would write today of my experience at SBS over the last 5 years.

Posted February 18, 2010

Step By Step Christian School 4

Posted January 30, 2010
Being a public school teacher, I knew my daughter would go to private school. Step by Step was the answer. The hours are great for working parents, and the staff is very loving. They combine a good balance of rigorous academics and fun! I researched the curriculum and when compared to public school, she was 1.5 years ahead! It is a small school, which means your child will get that one-on-one attention when they struggle. Although she is just in kindergarten now, I anticipate keeping her there through 8th grade!

Posted October 11, 2008
SBS is the most woderful experience we could ever have! They are like a great big family that loves and cares for each other. The administration is very profesional and the teachers are very good and loving with the kids. The expectations are set high and they make sure the kids reach them. My kid have a blast at the same time he is learning. The classes are small so the teachers have more time to work one on one with the kids. Every single penny you pay to this school is worth it!

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008
Step By Step is the best thing that ever happened to our family! The whole facility from the ground up is filled with love, care and concern for the well being of your child. It is the only place I have ever taken my 3 girls and as long as they need a school or daycare, Step by Step is where they will be.

Step By Step Christian School 3

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted November 01, 2007
Older school - facility is not shiny and new but the administration really cares and the teachers are great!

Step By Step Christian School
1119 South Cherry Street, Tomball, TX  77375
Last modified Step By Step Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Step By Step Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top