Bad
Good

Posted October 24, 2014
I love this school! My daughters both went there and was absolutely pleased. Teachers would always communicate via email or phone to keep me informed of grades or any event. We had a great experiance at Kohrville.

Posted September 10, 2012
My son has been attending this school for 2 years. I am definitely satisfied with the teachers he has been blessed to have. I've had nothing but good experiences and so has my son. I am hoping it stays like this. The communication with the teachers have been amazing and everyone I have encountered is nice and helpful.

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school, My boys are happy here, they at this school because of a special needs program their home school do not have. We are so impressed with this school we moved into a neighborhood that is zoned to kohrville! The administrators are awesome and the teaching staff is excellent. The special education team is tops I have never seen anything like it! Any child would be happy here!

Kohrville Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Both of my children attend Kohrville; we've attended for the past 3 years. Mr. Leudeker is an exceptional leader and his principles are reflected through his staff. One of the most important attributes that I would like to point out about Kohrville is how active the administrators are in reassuring that functions are successfully carried out and they are always visible for parents to see. I'm usually considered a high critic, but I truly respect the quality in professionalism and expertise that are apparently made priority at Kohrville. The teachers are excellent, they show that they care and they communicate in a prompt and effective manner.

Posted November 01, 2005
My experience with Kohrville has only been positive. The teachers seem to enjoy teaching the children and ensuring they are learning and understanding their lessons. The principal is always present at every school activity and most mornings will greet you at the door. He calls each child by name. All of the staff interacts with the children and parents and is always very helpful. Klein ISD offers the DARE program to the fifth graders and it really meant a lot to my son and my family that he could participate in such an important program. Kohrville is only a few years old and I am already highly impressed with what it has become.

Kohrville Elementary School
11600 Woodland Shore Drive, Tomball, TX  77375
Last modified Kohrville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.