Bad
Good

Kohrville is a great school. The teachers and staff work well with my children. Communication is great. Information is sent via email or on the website and/or a phone call or note. My child loves the jogging club and I have heard there is a sign language club too.They do choir, something with instruments and have a drama club. I can't say enough great things about this school.

I love this school! My daughters both went there and was absolutely pleased. Teachers would always communicate via email or phone to keep me informed of grades or any event. We had a great experiance at Kohrville.

My son has been attending this school for 2 years. I am definitely satisfied with the teachers he has been blessed to have. I've had nothing but good experiences and so has my son. I am hoping it stays like this. The communication with the teachers have been amazing and everyone I have encountered is nice and helpful.

I love this school, My boys are happy here, they at this school because of a special needs program their home school do not have. We are so impressed with this school we moved into a neighborhood that is zoned to kohrville! The administrators are awesome and the teaching staff is excellent. The special education team is tops I have never seen anything like it! Any child would be happy here!

Last modified Kohrville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.