Posted October 24, 2014
I love this school! My daughters both went there and was absolutely pleased. Teachers would always communicate via email or phone to keep me informed of grades or any event. We had a great experiance at Kohrville.

Posted September 10, 2012
My son has been attending this school for 2 years. I am definitely satisfied with the teachers he has been blessed to have. I've had nothing but good experiences and so has my son. I am hoping it stays like this. The communication with the teachers have been amazing and everyone I have encountered is nice and helpful.

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school, My boys are happy here, they at this school because of a special needs program their home school do not have. We are so impressed with this school we moved into a neighborhood that is zoned to kohrville! The administrators are awesome and the teaching staff is excellent. The special education team is tops I have never seen anything like it! Any child would be happy here!

Posted October 30, 2008

Kohrville Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2007

Kohrville Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2007

Kohrville Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Both of my children attend Kohrville; we've attended for the past 3 years. Mr. Leudeker is an exceptional leader and his principles are reflected through his staff. One of the most important attributes that I would like to point out about Kohrville is how active the administrators are in reassuring that functions are successfully carried out and they are always visible for parents to see. I'm usually considered a high critic, but I truly respect the quality in professionalism and expertise that are apparently made priority at Kohrville. The teachers are excellent, they show that they care and they communicate in a prompt and effective manner.

Posted April 01, 2006

Posted March 19, 2006

Kohrville Elementary School
11600 Woodland Shore Drive, Tomball, TX  77375
Last modified Kohrville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kohrville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top