Tomball, TX

Posted May 31, 2015
Bought our home near the school have our children attend Tomball ISD schools. We were not disappointed. As a teacher of 24 years, I can truly tell anyone that you would love this school as well as the elementary schools that feed into it. It only gets better as you travel onward. With the new intermediate opening next year, the numbers will go down a little and some of the staff may transfer but, you will not be displeased. The projects are incredible, the experiences that both of my kids are participating are just outstanding. I work in a low income school so believe me, this place is incredible. Our teachers can't do any of the stuff they do because our kids are so low and we don't have a PTO. Plus, the behavior issues are in control here. This is just a dream school district to live in, with a wonderful mix of ethnic groups and resources, but with a small town atmosphere.

Northpointe Intermediate School 4

Posted September 18, 2013
I'm begening this school in 5th grade, and it's cool. But I miss Elementary yeah, pretty neat.

Posted June 02, 2011
I like this school very much. It is the best in the Tomball ISD, and one of the best in greater Houston area. Mr. Jeggle who heads the Math and Science team is awsome and dedicated. The school progarms are great, specially the math and science team are awsome. My kid is doing well and he loves it.

Posted August 24, 2010
wonderful school Mr McReynolds is a fantastic friend and role model to thekids they truly brok the mold when they made him. I cant say enough good things about this school, CLEAN friendly enviornment!

Northpointe Intermediate School

Posted August 31, 2008
Awesome school. The school runs like clockwork. I really feel like a family member instead of just a teacher. Everyone is so great to work with

Northpointe Intermediate School
11855 Northpointe Boulevard, Tomball, TX  77377
Last modified Northpointe Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northpointe Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top