Bad
Good

Fine And It Is a Very Good Learning Environment. I Have A lot of Friends and they help me with my school and i don't like the teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My granddaughter is borderline MR she was bullied and beat up on more than one occasion the school dismissed it. Her face was black and blue she was called retarded on campus and feared for her life. She is being taken out on Monday in addition she did not get the extra help in school work she needed I feel she was a bother for the school I would rate this school a big zero!!!!

This school is too strict as far as I am concern, my son got 2 day in school suspension for having his shirt un tuck...I think that they need to focus on teaching kids instead of looking who is tuck and who it not. I was never made aware that there was an issue until he was referred to the office. When I asked to speak to the teacher who had referred him I was told that she would call to schedule a conference call and it never happened.

When I attended school functions with daughter, we were both ignored the entire time. Also they were unresponsive to any type of communication on my part. My daughter was being bullied by other students and I repeatedly made phone calls about my concerns and was transferred and left many messages to which were never returned-I guess they had more important things to do. We have been a minority in other public schools before but at this one we were treated like unwanted minorities-so if you are white you may want to find another school system to take you!

This school performs average for me. Although I believe the rules are too strict and some of them unnecessary. Also, it is in need of parent involvement and more funding. Not to be racist or sexist, but in all my years of teaching in Austin and having two children enrolled in this school, whom constantly both complain and brag about it, I have noticed older Hispanic boys tend to get into the most trouble. So, I believe we should not concentrate on what could happen and making more rules, but on the childrens' well-being and establishing trust and safety with them. Of course, you cannot do this for everyone. But it would be intelligent to think more about the struggling and troublesome students and trying to help them, rather than think about the TAKS and such. Also, my daughter recommends more activities for the 8th graders, they get uninterested easily.

I am not happy with Del Valle School District. I feel it is the worst district in the state of Texas. If you transfer your child from AISD or a low scoring school the district will label your child and treat them unfsirly.

it is a great school the students have a great time and they learn alot!!!!

Last modified Del Valle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.