Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Lakeview Elm. teachers are leaders in their field. They demand success through student-practiced-persistence. When the students graduate to Medlin Middle School they are more than prepared for further educational success.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Lakeview Elm. develops honesty, integrity, and fairness in its student body through a unified approach from the teachers to promote accountability in all students.

We have one child in attendance at Lakeview Elm. and one to start in a year or two. We couldn't be happier regarding our daughter's overall educational experience. This is not a school that buys into the "everyone gets a trophy" approach which is clearly evidenced by the student body's academic and civic achievement. This school is central to the community and is very active in terms of extracurricular activities which further enriches the "school experience". I'm especially proud of Lakeview's serious approach to STEM learning. The school utilizes iPads as well as hands-on learning with robotics. Much of the "extras" Lakeview enjoys are a direct result of the engaged PTA and the generous donations made by the parent body.

Lakeview is awesome! We love it here. The teachers are awesome, loving and supportive. We have three kids going through the school and they are all having a wonderful experience.

My daughter is a returning student to Lakeview. Both she and I loved her Kinder teacher, very organized, personable, and able to handle all of her kids. We are looking forward to a great 1st grade year as well with a kind sweet teacher we are just getting to know. The PTA is a great way to meet new moms and lots of moms joined, and they know how to get things accomplished! Great community feeling school, with great teachers focused on helping all children.

My daughter is in kindergarten at lakeview and her teacher is unbelievably responsive, caring and involved. We have been very pleased with everyone at the school so far.

I have been at Lakeview for a few years and it is very disappointing to see how it has changed. It has become a parent unfriendly environment. It is difficult to find out information about what is being taught or what is going on in the classroom or school. Having to search website after website of each teacher in a grade to find assignments that are not shared in class but are still due is discouraging to the students. I am currently looking for alternatives.

My daughter finished out the last 7 weeks of Kindergarten at Lakeview last year, and is a first-grader there this year. I felt there was a lack of communication from her Kindergarten teacher last year which was disappointing, and not what we were used to at her previous school, but we LOVE her first grade teacher and the school itself! This school has lots of friendly staff that are doing everything they can to ensure a quality education as well as fun events for the kids and their families. We are here to stay!

I have had two children at Lakeview Elementary and I can tell you first hand it is an exceptional school!!! The staff and faculty along with the incredible students and parents make it such a success! It is small and everyone knows one another and looks out for every student! However, it is in Trophy Club, not Roanoke.. Lakeview Bobcats Rock!!

Lakeview Elementary is an outstanding Elementary. It was voted one of the top elementary schools in the state of Texas by Texas Monthly. It was also designated as an exemplary campus by the Texas Education Agency. The school leadership is outstanding and the teachers are some of the best in Texas. Lakeview provides a save and secure environment dedicated to providing students with a premier education. I love the fact that my children get to attend Lakeview. Anybody that thinks they are not welcome are probbaly not seeking opportunities to get involved. The PTO is awesome and supports the staff and students in many different ways. We love Lakeview!

Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.