Trophy Club, TX

Posted October 24, 2013
We moved to this district just this year. We left a wonderful school and the communication, parent involvement and the staff are 2 steps above what I thought was top notch.

Posted July 23, 2013
This is a wonderful school hands down. The morning and afternoon arrival/dismissal is horrible but what school is perfect at that? The teachers are fantastic, the curriculum is as high as a private school's (which I have had my children in a private, so I can compare). The community involvement is at its best and the activities for the kids is great. I and my children could not be happier. Its just a all-around great school.

Samuel Beck Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2012
This is my son's first year at school, I wish I could say that it has been great but from day 1 we have had nothing but issues. The principal spends too much time working on her ego rather than taking care of the kids. They actually lost my child for 15 minutes on his 3rd day...I mean seriously how am I supposed to respect a school that can't even keep track of my child. They have also complained that my child has too much energy... I mean he's 5... just an FYI they have lots of energy! So be careful when entering this school there will be issues that need to be addressed from day one.

Posted March 22, 2012
I have two children at Beck Elementary. I find the teachers are friendy, caring, and willing to help out in any way to make children successful. The make children accountable and to work hard. I find curriculum is fairly easy but I believe that is because I came from top private school background.. Principal is professional and runs a clean, organized, and safe school.

Samuel Beck Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2012
Beck is a great school, with great teachers that care, and stay -year after year- despite having to deal with principal Debbie McCune. I have heard from more than one staff member that she is a controlling micro-manager who wears her staff down, and quickly discards anyone who does not agree with her precise opinion. The teachers all complain about how much they hate working with her, but stay for the kids, and the wonderful community. The school is already top notch--but imagine what things COULD be if there was a leader that the faculty actually LIKED?

Samuel Beck Elementary School 2

Posted October 10, 2011
New principal needed!!! Mrs. McCune does nothing but fill space. Get someone in there that truly wants to make a difference and is a great leader. The school should really work on teaching students about being bullied and how to handle a bully. It should not be tolerated and very much needs to be addressed!!! Times have really changed and this school needs to catch up!!

Samuel Beck Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2011
My son has been going to Beck for two years now. I would say 90% of the teachers are great, and the other 10% are less than wonderful. The Principal D. McCune and other administrative staff are absolutely horrific. They offer no support to their teachers and staff, and don't work well with parents or the students.

Posted June 18, 2010
Beck Elementry is the best school in the world and the best teachers there were Mr D and Mrs. Sluter they were very polite and genorous!!!!!! I loved going there!

Samuel Beck Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2006
We have a Kingergarten student attending Beck and so far we have been very pleased with his teacher and the curriculum in place compared to my older son who attending school in NC.

Samuel Beck Elementary School

Posted December 10, 2004
Beck elementary continues to receive exemplary ratings from the texas education agency. My second child just stated at beck and she loves it! principal debbie mccune is a caring leader who balances loving our children with setting high standards of academic achievement. She and her staff are to be commended. We plan on staying in trophy club and being beck parents for many years to come.

Samuel Beck Elementary School
401 Parkview Drive, Trophy Club, TX  76262
Last modified Samuel Beck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Samuel Beck Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top