Posted January 23, 2013
Troy ISD schools are wonderful. I have children currently in the Elementary and Middle schools. Every teacher my children have had communicate efficiently, even in the middle school grades. My son is one that chooses not to get involved in school activities, but my daughter is involved in just about everything. My children get challenged academically, although I need to ask for the extra work sometimes. We drive 20+ minutes each way for our children to stay in this ISD. I highly recommend all levels and their teachers.

Troy Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2012
do your research about troy before you come. they kids are bullies and they don't do anything about it. we had to move out of the district and my kids have friends at this school that are currently getting bullied in the fourth grade, in mr. vaugns class. my kids got made fun of everyday at this school, because one was too chubby, things like that. their grades were low, but since we got away from Troy both my kids have made an instant improvement...A/B honor roll, one is on student council, which troy may offer, but if your not friends with the staff or have a child who is buddy buddy with the staff, they wont make it on any UIL team. you can check previous years and tell me the same group isn't on every single list. same students, all the time. every year they have the same school plays with the same kids, they don't let other kids have a chance to speak, so eventually the kids start to not even try. its a non-cultural, stone-age basic learning facility. they only offer a real tutoring program when TAKS test came around. we all know why that is.....for the ratings...anyway, its all fake..and it doesn't take much uncovering to see it.

Troy Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I have nothing but great reviews for the Troy School Dist. I would not want my grandson in another Dist.

Troy Elementary School 3

Posted January 18, 2006
Teachers were excellent until 5th grade.

Posted January 12, 2006
Best school district in the area--hands down. If you're unhappy with Temple ISD and its problems, come here. You'll be very satisfied.

- a former student

Posted January 12, 2006
I disagree with the first comment on this page. This is one of the best elementary schools around. The principal is awesome and you can't find more competent, experienced, caring teachers.

Troy Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2005
Since my children do well in school, I have never been invited to a parent/teacher conference. Apparently, you're only scheduled for a conference if your child is having problems. I really have a problem with that! Teachers and principals are public servants... they should be conferencing with all parents and I believe most other parents would agree with me.

Troy Elementary School
P O Box 409, Troy, TX  76579
Last modified Troy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Troy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top