Tyler, TX

Posted October 26, 2012
This school is run by a principal who cares about each child in his school. Mr. Franz is like no other school principal I have ever worked with. He goes the extra mile to mingle with students and get to know them and will tell you that a student meeting is much more important than any business or school meeting he might have that day. He is there for the kids.

Posted October 12, 2011
I believe Bishop Gorman offers the best preparation for college in Texas. The awards, scholarships, and success of it's alumni speak volumes about the outstanding education received by Bishop Gorman students. Most important of all the Gorman community is a family shaped by values, character and involvement of parents, students and staff.

Bishop Tk Gorman Regional Catholic School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
I like this school so much because this school keeps the students and give the dtudents a well education.

Posted September 07, 2009
As a father of several children, I high recommend Bishop TK Gorman over any private or public school in Tyler. I have made many mistakes in trying to find the right school environment and setting for our children. I finally got it right - according to my wife and happy kids. Gorman is the way to go.

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted July 26, 2009
Extraordinary school that puts children first. We have been exceptionally pleased with Gorman, its teachers, its leadership, its commitment to strong academic and strong Christian education.

Bishop Tk Gorman Regional Catholic School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
Positive attitudes, eager learning environment, respectful atmosphere, positive students and staff. This is exactly where my children belong. Gorman provides a Christian atmosphere welcoming students of all faiths.

Posted August 07, 2008
I am so pleased that we sent our son to Bishop Gorman. All but one of his teachers were excellent, suportive, and helpful. The principal, Mr. Franz, is THE BEST administrator I have ever met. He is a master teacher and fine example of Christian scholarship, discipleship, charity, patience, and wisdom. His door is almost always open (I don't know how he does it) and he has reached out to troubled parents and students. He encourages teachers to be the best they can be, and leads them by example. My son is a better person having had Mr. Franz as teacher, coach, and principal.

Posted July 12, 2008
An incredible school which is thoroughly under-appreciated by current students that soon realize its profound impact later in college and beyond. The faculty care about each student that passes through their classroom.

Bishop Tk Gorman Regional Catholic School 1

Posted August 17, 2007

Bishop Tk Gorman Regional Catholic School
1405 East Southeast Loop 323, Tyler, TX  75701
Last modified Bishop Tk Gorman Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Bishop Tk Gorman Regional Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top