Ricardo Salinas Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My son was in pre-k last year and I was very impressed with his teachers. Mrs. Guerin is excellent as well as her aide Mrs. Loya. They taught my son so much and were very patient with him, I couldn't be happier. I only hope my daughter will be lucky enough to be in their class. I truly could not of asked for a better start!

Ricardo Salinas Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2012
Excellent pre-k program (good organized home-work tasks and classes, strong learning program, good discipline) and Mrs. Guerin is a great teacher!

Posted September 24, 2010
Love this school! My kids have been at Salinas since it opened in 2007. This year I have a child in kinder, fourth, and fifth. They are getting a great education. The teachers are wonderful. They go above and beyond to help the kids succeed. They have a great TAG program. The music teacher puts together a rocking after school choir and instrumental ensemble. The staff has always been kind and helpful. My kids love school! They love learning! They are out of bed and dressed before I am because they are excited to start their day at Salinas.

Ricardo Salinas Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2010
My son went here for his 5th grade year. Unfortunately, the teachers and staff did nothing to help with the bullying that he was undergoing until HE retaliated! He is a kindhearted and joyful child who did what he was supposed to do. We decided to pull him out and continue homeschooling him because of it. Also, their main focus is on the TAKS test. Which means, the teachers only check homework now and then, and don't bother to see if a child is actually learning the curriculum.

Posted June 25, 2009
This is the best school we have seen or experienced out of the 4 we have had experience with. The teaching staff is caring and involved. The office staff is helpful and kind. We LOVE this school!!

Ricardo Salinas Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008
this is by far the most wonderful school in the judson district. the teachers and staff go above and beyond to accomodate each child, and parent volunteer opportunities are numerous..

Posted June 17, 2008

Ricardo Salinas Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted May 31, 2007
This school is wonderful. It's new and just opened in Jan 2007. The teachers are excellent, administrative staff is wonderful and compassionate. My child learned a lot and did well on the TAKS test and her grades were fair and consistent. The teachers respond to questions very quickly via e-mail and phone.

Ricardo Salinas Elementary School
10560 Old Cimarron Trail, Universal City, TX  78148
Last modified Ricardo Salinas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ricardo Salinas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top