PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Having traveled all over the United States, my family and I have found FBA to be the best school in preparing students spiritually and mentally with wisdom & Truth from God's Word, physically, and socially, building life long relationships with dedicated professional faculty and peers for success today and tomorrow! It is a tremendous blessing to be a part of the FBA Family! Graduates, most awarded scholarships, are excelling at major Universities & in careers! No regrets! Don't miss this opportunity to bless your child for time & eternity!

Two of my grandchildren have attended FBA for the last four years and I have always seen a very positive environment for them. The teachers and staff always have a smile on their faces. They are courteous, friendly and helpful. That just shows me they are all working in a very joyous work place.

I love that my kids are learning the facts of the Bible and the heart off the Bible. I love the small and safe environment. Teachers really care for my children here. I have a sophomore, freshman and a seventh grader. High school has turned out to be exceptional , next year my daughter will be able to participate in duel credit. What a great use of her time.

My children and I have been at First Baptist Academy for 9 years. The faculty and staff not only care for their academic achievements but their spiritual growth as well. The small setting has allowed my children to build lifelong friendships and to be involved in a multitude of extracurricular activities. Of course, if you ask a teenager, no school is perfect. But, I have complete confidence that my children are being provided with the best Christian education available.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers have a dual job of providing a sound and challenging academic program while also providing for the individual students spiritual growth.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is rigorous! But, most students graduate with 12-30 college credit hours with the Dual Credit program.

The staff at FBA have a bond of Christian brotherhood/sisterhood that uplift one another in daily prayer for each other and the students that they teach . They integrate Biblical views into our every day world situations and give students the scriptural tools to help them stand firm in their convictions and to be a beacon or a light for people who are unfamiliar with the person of Jesus Christ.

My children have been at FBA for 5 years. Public school was not and is not an option for our family. We love FBA, the teachers, administration, children, etc. My children have blossomed in their spirituality as well as academically. But the number one reason we fell in love with FBA is the no nonsense bullying standard. I never have to worry about my kids being bullied and the few times where there was an issue it was addressed immediately. I would highly recommend FBA as a great alternative to public schools in the area.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Issues are resolved immediately and action is taken on the parts of all children involved.

Supports LD students: Agree

My child is a visual learner and as such can have difficulty understanding certain concepts, his teacher takes the time to show him how a task is to be completed.

Last modified First Baptist Academy Of Universal City is a Private school that serves grades PK-12