Venus, TX

Posted October 10, 2014
My child loves the activities that she has experienced attending the primary school since pre-k. Teachers/Principals and parents seem very involved with the school.

Posted August 18, 2014
My son and daughter had a great experience at the Primary campus. Teachers and administration were very supportive.

Posted June 25, 2012
School personel has no clue as to the education laws, do not offer hardly any help for special needs children. Teachers have been seen yelling at kids in the hall. Maybe more involvement and less pajama days are needed. Personel seems as though they do not want parents involved.

Posted August 10, 2011
Poor School! Not a fan of teachers screaming at students.I could hear it down the hall, when i entered the building. I was shocked to find out it was my child's teacher. Poor Leadership quality. Parent involvement not welcome. I have 5 kids and 3 grandchildren.

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Venus Primary School 0

Posted June 27, 2004
I enjoy Venus very much. My daughter has had nothing but great teachers who are willing to spend all the time needed for her to reach her goals. The Principal this year has been wonderful with all the kids that I have seen him with. And is always willing to speak to me when I ask to. I think there doing great!

Posted April 20, 2004
Venus primary is in a poor school district. This shows throgh in their inability to hire the teachers needed. There discipline strategy is inadequate.

Venus Primary School