PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

GREAT school coupled with a GREAT staff! My child is fortunate to be a Jet for Jesus. He loves NA and has a family he can call his own.

Nazareth Academy continues to give my son a nurturing, Christian environment. Most of all, they have encouraged my son while teaching him self-discipline and respect. I must stress that they are positive and have built up my son and his confidence. The teachers and staff are positive and exceptional to our family!

The best Private Catholic School around! I wouldn't choose any other school for my child. The teachers care about the kids. It is nice to be apart of a school that is so close knit and willing to help at anytime!

Nazareth Academy is a wonderful Christian environment where a child can learn and thrive! In the short year that our daughter has attended, it has been the most amazing journey. She was having trouble as young 4k'er and the teachers recognized immediately that she needed additional help and suggested she go to a program during a portion of her class time to get individualized attention, since then she has excelled and is ready for Kindergarten! She is excited about school and loves to show us all that she is learning. The staff makes sure to greet you when you enter the building and the parents of other students are equally friendly and welcoming. The overall atmosphere is welcoming and allows you to feel a sense of calm as you leave your child in their care for the day. The leadership at Nazareth is second to none, the administrative staff is kind with just the right amount of authority to help our young people grow into respectable adults. My husband and I believe this is the right place for our family and we are thankful every day to be a part of the Nazareth Academy Family.

My school is great in academic performance and providing the needs for our students! Needs improvement in one-to-one relationships. New teachers come in and aren't aware of the personal relations that the students have with the "faithful" teachers and they don't develop the one-to-one relationship which is greatly needed in order for all to be successful! Preparing for High School is a plus but a bit too much with the new teachers! Students are definitely well informed and knowledgeable in every subject; A+ rating!

I feel it's only right to say my child has totally bloomed this year in his pre-k class & he loves his teacher. I'd recommend this school and it's staff. They give me a feeling of peace & security being this is my sons first year in school. Thank you Nazareth Academy !

Nazareth Academy is a wonderful school! My child has gone there for 4 yrs and I've enjoyed working with the staff in developing my daughter.

Great school where classmates know each other and each others parents. Also parents know classmates parents.

Nazareth has been a tradition in both my husband and my family. We have been very pleased with the education that our children have received and will continue to send our children to this excellent school where God is always present!

BEST Catholic school in Victoria, TX! NA is strong in curriculum with religion being a vital role across academics.

Last modified Nazareth Academy Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8