Vidor, TX

Vidor Middle School 3

Posted May 21, 2012
I like some of the teachers but there are a couple who seem to not care if the kids learn or not. I had a meeting with my childs teachers about my childs learning problems and 2 of the teachers were just plain rude and wouldn't listen to anything I said. The other 2, although they did not have a problem with my child in their class, were more inclined to help my child to stay on task and make sure he was learning.

Vidor Middle School 4

Posted October 03, 2005
Vidor middle school is a fairly good school.The magnet program is exceptional.I really like the way the children are already learning a second language.The teachers work hard with the students and they are very creative in their teachings.

Vidor Middle School 5

Posted September 22, 2004
The school is great the teacher are wonderful, I have one currently attending 5th and another who has been there, the kids enjoyed going everyday and teachers are very helpful and seem to really enjoy the students.The teacher to parents communication is great too. I would recommend this small town school to everyone.

Vidor Middle School 5

Posted March 20, 2004
All schools in this small country town are exceptionally out of this world!! From experience of moving around a lot. There is no better place to send your children to school!

Vidor Middle School
2500 Highway 12, Vidor, TX  77662
Last modified Vidor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vidor Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top