Bad
Good

We moved here from Charlotte, NC and couldn't be more delighted with getting into Rapoport. My daughter comes home each day with a smile on her face and a head full of new knowledge she is so excited to share. The teachers, administrators and staff couldn't be more helpful and accomodating. Any situations: academic, behavior, etc., are identified quickly and solutions are put in place. The teachers are incredible to begin with and have obviously had additional training above and beyond their individual subjects. What a treat to be a part of!

If anyone is considering whether or not to enter the lottery draw for Rapoport Academy, please let me assure you that if your child wins a spot, it will be cause for celebration. When my son was having trouble with his behavior points, we met with the middle school Dean of Students several times to determine the cause and identify a solution. She was far more than helpful and was able to approach and openly discuss very sensitive issues with us in a professional and caring manner. Where we came from that was not the norm. She really cares about these kids and it shows it showed this morning when she was standing at the curb in biting wind to welcome the students. She makes me feel that I have an inside track at school with my son and we are able to work in tandem to ensure that he stays on track. I cannot express the extent of my gratitude for her . You have a great team and I feel very fortunate that my boys are able to attend Rapoport Academy Public School. What an opportunity a free high quality academic education with emotional and social support built in! You are doing an amazing job and we are proud to be part of it.

Last modified Quinn Campus Public Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.