K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 09, 2015
We have been involved with TCA for seven years now, and I am very pleased with the academic standards and the spiritual foundation that my children have received. One of our daughters graduated last year and is thriving in college. I credit TCA with academically and spiritually equipping her. Our other daughter is currently a student and we feel she is being equipped as well. I am very thankful for the school.

Texas Christian Academy
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 26, 2015
Texas Christian Academy provides service opportunities year-round in our community for both students and teachers.

Posted October 26, 2015
Texas Christian Academy has been a wonderful, challenging school for our family. Specifically, the Dual Credit classes, the swim team, and the baseball team have provided great opportunities for my kids.

Posted January 24, 2014
TCA is a great school with a high education. The school has top rated teachers and faculty.It has a very safe environment with one on one learning.

Texas Christian Academy 2

Posted July 06, 2011
Registrar refused to mail me an admissions packet :( I told them we just moved and printer is packed away and busy unpacking to make it to SUMMER office hrs with a 45 min drive one way to get there. I contacted other christian schools in area and they said they'd have no problem mailing me a packet. I'm picky as to where my kids go to school so if this Christian school can't even work with a prospective students parent how do they act if they are enrolled and you've paid their fees and tuition.?! Sorry, but very disappointed and not a good first impression, so looking elsewhere to send my kids!

Texas Christian Academy 3

Posted July 06, 2011
This school is on a downward spiral and has been for years. We know many families who have sent their children there in the past, paid a lot of money to send them, and they've been pleased. Now they are sending their kids to other schools because all the great teachers who were there for years have left. Classes are being combined because the number of students going there has gone down so much. Parents of kids who go there tell us there is way too much fundraising. They are not very organized and don't communicate very well. We wanted to send our child because of the smaller class sizes, but have decided against it.

Posted January 22, 2011
My sister and I have been at this school for 3 years. The teachers are nice and helpful in everything. Almost everyone is really nice (there's always those bad eggs). There aren't as many academic opportunities as other schools, but socially, it's the best.

Posted March 14, 2009
I <3 TCA here it is soo friendly and nice and i like it here cause everything is great the teacheres are awsome and they really care about the students here and i love how we have chapel once a week and how we have latin and drama and spanish and art and chior and orcastra i just love it! I dont want to go any were else ever!

Posted March 22, 2005
I love TCA. My children love TCA. Academics are rigorous. Vocal music and orchestra program are great. TCA sports are the best in Central Texas. I cannot say enough good things about this school. We have been a part of TCA since it began in 2000 and would not have our children any where else.

Posted September 02, 2004
We currently have 3 sons at TCA, and one son graduated last year and is now at Mary-Hardin Baylor. We are very impressed with the level of education; each year it gets better. We are pleased that Latin and logic are available, as well as honors classes and dual credit courses. The athletic program is outstanding, with wonderful, encouraging coaches and we usually have winning seasons in most sports. Most impressive, however, is the commitment of each teacher and coach to impart Christian values to the kids. This is not a Christian school in name only, as some Christian schools are. The opportunity to live out their faith is definitely available. My children have absolutely flourished here. I also appreciate that this is not a 'rich kids only' private school; financial aid is available to all who qualify.

Texas Christian Academy
4600 Sanger Avenue, Waco, TX  76710
Last modified Texas Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Texas Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top