6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

We have been involved with TCA for seven years now, and I am very pleased with the academic standards and the spiritual foundation that my children have received. One of our daughters graduated last year and is thriving in college. I credit TCA with academically and spiritually equipping her. Our other daughter is currently a student and we feel she is being equipped as well. I am very thankful for the school.

Texas Christian Academy has been a wonderful, challenging school for our family. Specifically, the Dual Credit classes, the swim team, and the baseball team have provided great opportunities for my kids.

TCA is a great school with a high education. The school has top rated teachers and faculty.It has a very safe environment with one on one learning.

Registrar refused to mail me an admissions packet :( I told them we just moved and printer is packed away and busy unpacking to make it to SUMMER office hrs with a 45 min drive one way to get there. I contacted other christian schools in area and they said they'd have no problem mailing me a packet. I'm picky as to where my kids go to school so if this Christian school can't even work with a prospective students parent how do they act if they are enrolled and you've paid their fees and tuition.?! Sorry, but very disappointed and not a good first impression, so looking elsewhere to send my kids!

This school is on a downward spiral and has been for years. We know many families who have sent their children there in the past, paid a lot of money to send them, and they've been pleased. Now they are sending their kids to other schools because all the great teachers who were there for years have left. Classes are being combined because the number of students going there has gone down so much. Parents of kids who go there tell us there is way too much fundraising. They are not very organized and don't communicate very well. We wanted to send our child because of the smaller class sizes, but have decided against it.

My sister and I have been at this school for 3 years. The teachers are nice and helpful in everything. Almost everyone is really nice (there's always those bad eggs). There aren't as many academic opportunities as other schools, but socially, it's the best.

I <3 TCA here it is soo friendly and nice and i like it here cause everything is great the teacheres are awsome and they really care about the students here and i love how we have chapel once a week and how we have latin and drama and spanish and art and chior and orcastra i just love it! I dont want to go any were else ever!

Last modified Texas Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12