Bad
Good

My grandchildren go to Hallsburg. I LOVE this school. The classes are small. The staff is great and the principal Mr. Reynolds is fantastic. Although family is welcome for lunch anytime they have special days for grandparents to come have lunch. Muffins with Mom day. I forget what they do for dads. Whenever there is a program, both the Pledge of Allegiance and the Texas Pledge are recited and a prayer is given. I LOVE this school.

This little school is a diamond! If word got out how wonderful the teachers and staff are, they would have to build a bigger school, but then that would take away the personal attention these kids get! My child is in a class with 11 other students...that's it! Talk about personal attention from the teachers. And, there is only one teacher for each grade level (except kindergarten had an influx in 2012). I know every teacher and even have their cell numbers and they have mine. The secretaries drive the school buses...it's just incredible! I never thought we would be so lucky to find a school like this out in the country where we live. If word gets out....they will need to build a new school. I feel very blessed to be able to send my children to this school. Sometimes I am a little jealous when I see the newer schools in bigger districts, but what is inside is more important that what is outside.

We've had our kids in school at Hallsburg for 2 years now, and I couldn't imagine sending them any where else. This is our 4th school district (after several moves around the state for work), and I hope that life never leads us away. The teachers, staff, administration, and parents are like a family to us. You will not find another school where the staff loves your kids as much as you do. They always take a personal interest in every child, and work with the parents to help each child realize their full potential in their own unique way. At Hallsburg, you will find a safe, supportive environment with the highest quality education possible.

I couldn't be more impressed than I am with this fine school, its administration, teachers and staff. We moved here from out of state over a year ago. I had no idea what to expect when we got here, and had never heard of Hallsburg. I can now say that Hallsburg ISD would have been reason enough to relocate to this area. My only regret is that they can't keep my children until college. I'm both grateful and blessed to be involved with this school. It's as if God hand-picked each and every one of them and placed them directly in my children's lives. I've never encountered a school with a more geniune interest in its students - from the principal and his secretaries to the teachers, cafeteria ladies and staff. My heartfelt thanks to all of them!

I'm am not impressed. We have had nothing but problems from the school and no solutions. They don't want to make time for individual children. I feel they don't put forth a real effort.

Hallsburg is a great school. I wouldn't change a thing. The faculty and staff are wonderful. My children are well taken care of and they get the best education.

My oldest child has been to other school districts, and I was impressed with Hallsburg.All workers in this school take time and effort to know each child, no one gets lost in the shuffle here. I now have two children attending here, and couldn't be happier.Hallsburg involves the parent in every part of the children's school life.I've never seen this level of dedication through other districts that we've been through. It is an exceptional primary school for any child.

Last modified Hallsburg School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.