Waco Charter School 1

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted February 23, 2009
I am thankful of the decision I made on transfering my son to this school. He has done remarkably well and achieved so much. The teachers and the staff are so helpful and friendly. My son's teacher keeps me informed and up to date on the progress that my son has made, and this is very important to me. Thank all of you for all you have done.

Posted January 12, 2009
Waco Charter School is an excellent school! I have been a part of the family at Waco Charter School for many many years now. There is an atmosphere of family and excellence you can feel when you walk into the doors! Great place to learn!

Posted August 03, 2008
My children have attended this school for a year. Love the teachers, and the staff are excellent in keeping you updated on their behavior as well as their academic achievements.

Posted October 23, 2007
i fel thisisa great school. my kids have been going for 3 yrs now. top rating.

Waco Charter School 4

Posted January 03, 2007

Waco Charter School
615 North 25th Street, Waco, TX  76707
Last modified Waco Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waco Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top