Bad
Good

My son attends and this will be his 3rd year attending. The staff has been a great help with him and his being the new kid when he started. He has ADHD and the staff has done a wonderful job helping both him and myself. He had some problems with some kids but the staff has taken care of the problem as soon as they were made aware of the problem.

We love this school too! My kids have been attending for 2 years. Unfortunately because of where we just bought a house they will not be able to attend next year. We will miss all of the staff! They are always there to help! My kids have learned so much being taught at Cedar Ridge!

We love this school! I have 2 children attending now and I plan to send my last one in a couple of years. The teachers are great to work with and are always available to hear opinions from the parents. My kids have never complained to me about a teacher they have had as an instructor. Thank you all so much for your patients with our kids. The Avila Family

Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.