Bad
Good

My son had to go to Crestview because his home campus didn't have Pre-K. I'm so happy he did! They are excellent at making sure everyone checks in before going pass the office. You have to leave your ID or car keys to make sure you check in before you leave. My son also has a great teacher Miss Lewis and Teacher's aide Miss. Green. We couldn't ask for any better teachers than them. He just loves them. We just hate we won't have them next school year. But I did put in a transfer to try to get my two sons at Crestview next year. It was also the school I went to as a child. I loved it to back then.

As a grandparent I have been in this school and had lunch with my grandkids, I have seen how the teachers moniter and care for the childern in a good and loving way and want to see them succeed. My kindergardener loves his teacher, Mrs Lovelace as she had his dad when she first started teaching school. There are so many great teachers at Crestview, such as Mrs Nicols, Mrs Clinerman and Mrs Sanders just to name a few. Keep up the good work Crestview

It's the best! I have been working for WISD 25 years and it's the best school in Waco. The families are wonderful and truly care about their children.

Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.