Crestview Elementary School 0

Posted May 18, 2009
My son had to go to Crestview because his home campus didn't have Pre-K. I'm so happy he did! They are excellent at making sure everyone checks in before going pass the office. You have to leave your ID or car keys to make sure you check in before you leave. My son also has a great teacher Miss Lewis and Teacher's aide Miss. Green. We couldn't ask for any better teachers than them. He just loves them. We just hate we won't have them next school year. But I did put in a transfer to try to get my two sons at Crestview next year. It was also the school I went to as a child. I loved it to back then.

Crestview Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted March 27, 2008
As a grandparent I have been in this school and had lunch with my grandkids, I have seen how the teachers moniter and care for the childern in a good and loving way and want to see them succeed. My kindergardener loves his teacher, Mrs Lovelace as she had his dad when she first started teaching school. There are so many great teachers at Crestview, such as Mrs Nicols, Mrs Clinerman and Mrs Sanders just to name a few. Keep up the good work Crestview

Posted March 04, 2008
It's the best! I have been working for WISD 25 years and it's the best school in Waco. The families are wonderful and truly care about their children.

Posted November 28, 2005

Posted May 11, 2004
My daughters have attended Crestview for the past 4 years and are currently enrolled there. I can not say enough about the teachers at this elementary school. I have a gifted and talented 2nd grader and a student in the 5th grade that struggles. Her teacher has kept her until 530 for several weeks to help her be able to pass the 5th grade and move on to junior high with her friends. Mrs. Gillenwater is one of the shining examples of our school system. Mrs. Veracruz has been a savior as well. She is the Communities in Schools worker at Crestview. Any parent would be pleased with the school and the faculty at this school.

Crestview Elementary School
1120 North New Road, Waco, TX  76710
Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top