Waco, TX

J High Hines Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2014
I have been so impressed with J.H. Hines Elementary. I have three children attending this school. Valerie in 4th grade, Alexia in 3rd grade and Jacob in Kindergarten. From the get go my youngest gave the school teachers a run for their money. He ended up suspended for a few days from Kindergarten! The school took my son back in and helped get back on track and now he loves being a good boy at school and at home. I love how the teachers care about their students and make every provision for their successes. From the beginning of the day to the end the students are guided and in their education but also cared for like family. In the mornings a teacher stands outside welcoming all the students to their day, giving high fives and words of encouragement. The whole school day is all about being positive that you are going to succeed. I love it. From the Principle to the teachers and assistants I haven't met anyone I didn't like and appreciate for all they are doing to help my children grow.

J High Hines Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2009
The teachers and administrators at JH Hines care deeply about the students. They are challenged with social factors that are beyond their control; however they are partnering with others to help families be successful! The work this semester has been nothing more than great! Their principal cares deeply about the students and the JH Hines family cares deeply about the community surrounding the school. It is a school on its way back up!

J High Hines Elementary School 2

Posted December 06, 2004
I do not think that J. H. Hines is a good school at all. In fact I think that it is horrible. The teachers seem not to care about the students what so ever. They also need to work on the food because I have heard many complaints concerning that matter.

J High Hines Elementary School
301 Garrison Street, Waco, TX  76704
Last modified J High Hines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J High Hines Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top