North Waco Elementary School 5

North Waco Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2007

North Waco Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2004
I have been in this school everyday for the past 3 years and I have seen things that deeply disturb me, for instance, teachers that yell at students as well as students being denied restroom previliages. I also disagree with the cafeteria help and the janitors yelling at the children in the lunch room and making them hold up their hands during lunch while they are trying to eat just because it gets a bit nosiy in the cafeteria. Parents, please, get involved in your child's school. Take a break to go have lunch with them walk them to class once in a while what you see might shock you.

North Waco Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2004
I found this school well organized and dedicated to the childrens needs. I was impressed with the curiosity and respect shown to both parents and students by the teachers. The only major problem that we encountered was a bully, when I brought it up to my childs teacher, she immediately took action and resolved the problem to my satisfaction.

North Waco Elementary School
2015 Alexander, Waco, TX  76708
Last modified North Waco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
North Waco Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top