Posted March 26, 2011
I think this school has gotten better, and better.The staff, and principal cares very much for these kids.I noticed over 2 years now that the parent involvement is very poor..That's the biggest challenge here..Parents have to be invloved, and I'd recommend a better PTA program that would bring out those parents~! Get Rid Of The Bum Selling Candy Across The Street, And Have Your PTA Do It For School Funds Would Be A Great Start~!

University Middle School 4

Posted March 07, 2011
I Will Agree That UMS Does Need More Rules Considering That I Have Been A Student Here For Almost Two Years. But Other Than That Yes UMS Is A Very Good School Considering We Do Have People From All The Way On The Other Side Of The World Coming Here.

Posted January 11, 2010
i love university i have been here ever since i was in 6th grade its just awsome even the teachers are great and the kids act good too

Posted September 02, 2008

University Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 31, 2004
I think this school is one of the best schools around. So keep up with good work because this school has help me so much with my Child.You guys are the best in my book.

University Middle School 2

Posted May 13, 2004
I belive that it is a good school but they dont have enough rules or else children wouldnt do or act the way they do there I know its a public school but they still need to take authority and control because it looks like as of right now the kids have it under control but they have great teachers I dont know how they tolerate the things they do but its a good school dont get me wrong it just needs improvement

University Middle School
2600 Bagby, Waco, TX  76711
Last modified University Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
University Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top