Posted November 03, 2010
Great school! All three of my children attend here and the teachers and staff balance teaching with loving discipline,,,I am delightfully pleased with this school!

Posted August 21, 2004
This school is fantastic! I am always pleased with my childs education here. They truly care about their students and offer excellent assistance in learning.

Posted July 27, 2004
I think Viking Hills is one of the best elementary schools in the WISD. My daughter has been attending the school since 1st grade & loves it. The school is very involved in each student and also very involved with the parents. The total number of students attending the school is small which I like. The other schools in Waco are so big and over populated.

Posted July 15, 2004
I rate this school with a 110%. My daughter had an excellent teacher, Mrs Nance. My daughter is an accelerated reader and I am proud of her.

Viking Hills Elementary School
7200 Viking Dr, Waco, TX  76710
Last modified Viking Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4
Viking Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top