Posted October 28, 2014
Not only is God and our faith a part of our family life, but having that in school has been very special for my kids. It's a nice "normal" in the world we live in today. The teachers are amazing and truly care for the kids. We moved from another state and were warmly welcomed from the first day.

Posted August 10, 2014
Very pleased with St. Louis School. My child is getting a strong education without some test looming over her head, please she is getting strong religious education. If you are looking for you child to have the latest technology in their hands, then no, St. Louis is not the best school. If you are looking for your child to get a well-rounded experience, where he or she will get not only a good education, but also religious instruction, not to mention a strong athletic program, then this is the place. And it's quite affordable in relation to other private schools in the area. Love that they require school uniforms ... supports better harmony among the students. Also, with very few exceptions, the teachers and staff there are talented and friendly.

St Louis Catholic School 4

Posted October 31, 2013
I like that St. Louis is a very diverse school. Classes are small. The students are respectful. Teachers send out homework assignments daily via email so the parent always knows what their child is working on. Grades can be viewed online as well. Overall, I know the work is challenging and that my child will be well-prepared for high school. An older child graduated from St. Louis and did very well in high school and college, and I believe it was due to the education received at St. Louis from k-8th grade.

St Louis Catholic School 1

Posted May 19, 2011
I went here for a year in junior high. The teachers were rude, often aloof and often didn't really know their subject (they just read the textbooks to us). The administration was poor, biased and they didn't even really address any of the problems my peers and I had.

Posted December 20, 2005
academics are top priority and are excellent. grading system is more challenging than public school. parent involvement is essential for success of student and is extremely high. this is a challenging school which brings out the best in children provided parents take their active role.

Posted February 08, 2004

St Louis Catholic School
2208 North 23rd Street, Waco, TX  76708
(254) 754-2041
Last modified St Louis Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Louis Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top