Waco, TX

Posted January 20, 2015
In 2013 and 2014, readers of the Waco Tribune-Herald have voted St. Louis School as the best private school in Waco. I'm not surprised. I love it, and my child loves it. The academics are challenging, the teachers are loving yet maintain discipline and academic rigor, and the administrators are proactive. Any problems that have come up are dealt with swiftly and fairly. It's worth the investment to send your child to a private Christian school, and I can't imagine being more pleased with a school than I am with St. Louis. And don't feel like you need to be Catholic to check out St. Louis. St. Louis is welcoming to non-Catholics, and in fact, almost half of the students there are not Catholic.

Posted October 28, 2014
Not only is God and our faith a part of our family life, but having that in school has been very special for my kids. It's a nice "normal" in the world we live in today. The teachers are amazing and truly care for the kids. We moved from another state and were warmly welcomed from the first day.

St Louis Catholic School 4

Posted October 31, 2013
I like that St. Louis is a very diverse school. Classes are small. The students are respectful. Teachers send out homework assignments daily via email so the parent always knows what their child is working on. Grades can be viewed online as well. Overall, I know the work is challenging and that my child will be well-prepared for high school. An older child graduated from St. Louis and did very well in high school and college, and I believe it was due to the education received at St. Louis from k-8th grade.

St Louis Catholic School 1

Posted May 19, 2011
I went here for a year in junior high. The teachers were rude, often aloof and often didn't really know their subject (they just read the textbooks to us). The administration was poor, biased and they didn't even really address any of the problems my peers and I had.

Posted December 20, 2005
academics are top priority and are excellent. grading system is more challenging than public school. parent involvement is essential for success of student and is extremely high. this is a challenging school which brings out the best in children provided parents take their active role.

St Louis Catholic School
2208 North 23rd Street, Waco, TX  76708
(254) 754-2041
Last modified St Louis Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Louis Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top