Reicher Catholic High School 5

Posted December 11, 2010
Reicher is well worth every penny we spent to send our four children there. We were there for four administration changes. Some, in our opinion, were better than others. But, all of them cared about our children and were there to do the best job they could. Reicher prepared our children to be successful in life as well as in the classroom. They will all soon be college graduates. Reicher is about the kids, not just about football as some say. Reicher is about family both on and off the field. Parents supporting parents, kids helping kids and faculty working and helping both.

Reicher Catholic High School 0

Posted November 24, 2007
We have had our kids in Reicher for 4 years now. After many years of public schools we have found Reicher to be excellent in all catagories.

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted August 09, 2006
- a former student
Okay I went to Reicher and was in school for the principal change. Yeah I didn't like some of the things that happened or some of the choices that were made by both principals but I wouldn't have gone to any other school! The four years I spent at Reicher I can honestly say I learned something. The teachers care, they really care. You might get a 'bad' teacher but the administration doesn't have a real way to test the teachers before they come in. I had a lot of problems at one point and if my teachers hadn't been there I don't know what I would have done. I really don't think I would have walked across that stage if I hadn't had some of those people! It was a great four years and I loved that the fall was all about football! It brought everyone together.

Reicher Catholic High School 1

Posted October 29, 2005
Reicher was a total waste of my money. I sent my child there for 2 years, and wasted $10,000. They went through a lot of administration changes after year one and I thought that it would get better, but it old got worse. This school is a total ripoff. The teachers are horrible, the adminstration will not help you. I have my kids at Vanguard now, they are very happy and so am I! DONT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE

Posted August 22, 2004
I think RCHS was the best thing that could have happened for my son. He came to Reicher from Midway where he was stifled, ignored and mistreated. Reicher is a challenging and nurturing environment. It is not perfect, just the best we could hope for. It is well worth the tuition we pay--and more! He is starting his second year and, according to him, the 'community spirit' is Reicher's strong suit. Just goes to show you that not every school suits everyone.

Reicher Catholic High School 1

Posted June 13, 2004
I am sorry to say, but Reicher honestly did not help our son at all. In the four years that he attended the school, the attendance decreased due to the fact that the principal was just there to raise funds for the school. He did bring in a new gym, a performing arts center and many other things, but he also ruined everything that Reicher stood for. Reicher is now all about football, like too many schools in Texas are. If I had another child in middle school, Reicher would definately not be getting one dime of my money. The $20,000 (approximately) that we spent sending our child there was wasted. The WISD schools are a much better 'bang for your buck.' Reicher has since fired their Principal and brought in a principal from Waco High School. Hopefully Reicher's new Principal can turn around what the last one ruined!

Reicher Catholic High School
2102 North 23rd Street, Waco, TX  76708
Last modified Reicher Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Reicher Catholic High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top