Waco, TX
After care: No

Posted May 18, 2015
This is a wonderful school. A Christ-centered school with a stellar curriculum. My child has attended for three years and is indeed a better person because of Reicher.

Posted April 30, 2015
Both my son and I are Reicher graduates. I graduated in 1974 and he graduated in 2009. My education at Reicher prepared me for a career as an attorney. My son's path was a little different. The athletic training at Reicher provided the building blocks that led to his success as a football player in the SEC with University of Arkansas and then later in the NFL. However, more important then just educating our minds and bodies, Reicher educated our spirits and provided the tools that we needed to become caring, responsible citizens & Christians. You couldn't find a better school in our area that encompasses the education of the mind body and spirit into every aspect of the curriculum.

Posted April 30, 2015
Reicher Catholic High School is a great high school. I am very proud to be an alum.

Posted April 29, 2015
Our 3 children all attended Reicher in the 2000's and all are successful adults now. Reicher taught them Christian values and how to be part of a community. They thrived in the close -knit atmosphere surrounded by teachers, coaches, and families who truly cared about them. They were well prepared for college and acquired leadership skills as they were able to participate in many academic, extra-curricular, and sports activities during their high school years. They can always come home and feel welcome by their Reicher family. I have recommended Reicher Catholic High School to many friends.

Posted April 28, 2015
Coming from public school, Reicher was a great community-like school for our 3 sons and well worth the financial sacrifice for them to attend. They were challenged academically and well prepared for college and beyond. They actively participated in many extracurricular activities such as sports, choir, and student government. As a non-catholic, our sons were able to examine their faith and question the differences and similarities at home. As a result, their faith is much stronger. Reicher truly educated our children mind, body, and spirit.

Posted April 28, 2015
I graduated from Reicher and it is true what they say! "Building Character since 1954!" This school has been here for 60 years and continues to maintain an excellent record in educating students in spirit, mind, and body. Visit the school and find out for yourself!

Posted December 11, 2010
Reicher is well worth every penny we spent to send our four children there. We were there for four administration changes. Some, in our opinion, were better than others. But, all of them cared about our children and were there to do the best job they could. Reicher prepared our children to be successful in life as well as in the classroom. They will all soon be college graduates. Reicher is about the kids, not just about football as some say. Reicher is about family both on and off the field. Parents supporting parents, kids helping kids and faculty working and helping both.

Reicher Catholic High School

Posted November 24, 2007
We have had our kids in Reicher for 4 years now. After many years of public schools we have found Reicher to be excellent in all catagories.

Reicher Catholic High School 4

Posted August 09, 2006
Okay I went to Reicher and was in school for the principal change. Yeah I didn't like some of the things that happened or some of the choices that were made by both principals but I wouldn't have gone to any other school! The four years I spent at Reicher I can honestly say I learned something. The teachers care, they really care. You might get a 'bad' teacher but the administration doesn't have a real way to test the teachers before they come in. I had a lot of problems at one point and if my teachers hadn't been there I don't know what I would have done. I really don't think I would have walked across that stage if I hadn't had some of those people! It was a great four years and I loved that the fall was all about football! It brought everyone together.

Reicher Catholic High School 1

Posted October 29, 2005
Reicher was a total waste of my money. I sent my child there for 2 years, and wasted $10,000. They went through a lot of administration changes after year one and I thought that it would get better, but it old got worse. This school is a total ripoff. The teachers are horrible, the adminstration will not help you. I have my kids at Vanguard now, they are very happy and so am I! DONT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE

Reicher Catholic High School
2102 North 23rd Street, Waco, TX  76708
Last modified Reicher Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Reicher Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top