9-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school. A Christ-centered school with a stellar curriculum. My child has attended for three years and is indeed a better person because of Reicher.

Both my son and I are Reicher graduates. I graduated in 1974 and he graduated in 2009. My education at Reicher prepared me for a career as an attorney. My son's path was a little different. The athletic training at Reicher provided the building blocks that led to his success as a football player in the SEC with University of Arkansas and then later in the NFL. However, more important then just educating our minds and bodies, Reicher educated our spirits and provided the tools that we needed to become caring, responsible citizens & Christians. You couldn't find a better school in our area that encompasses the education of the mind body and spirit into every aspect of the curriculum.

Reicher Catholic High School is a great high school. I am very proud to be an alum.

Our 3 children all attended Reicher in the 2000's and all are successful adults now. Reicher taught them Christian values and how to be part of a community. They thrived in the close -knit atmosphere surrounded by teachers, coaches, and families who truly cared about them. They were well prepared for college and acquired leadership skills as they were able to participate in many academic, extra-curricular, and sports activities during their high school years. They can always come home and feel welcome by their Reicher family. I have recommended Reicher Catholic High School to many friends.

Coming from public school, Reicher was a great community-like school for our 3 sons and well worth the financial sacrifice for them to attend. They were challenged academically and well prepared for college and beyond. They actively participated in many extracurricular activities such as sports, choir, and student government. As a non-catholic, our sons were able to examine their faith and question the differences and similarities at home. As a result, their faith is much stronger. Reicher truly educated our children mind, body, and spirit.

I graduated from Reicher and it is true what they say! "Building Character since 1954!" This school has been here for 60 years and continues to maintain an excellent record in educating students in spirit, mind, and body. Visit the school and find out for yourself!

Reicher is well worth every penny we spent to send our four children there. We were there for four administration changes. Some, in our opinion, were better than others. But, all of them cared about our children and were there to do the best job they could. Reicher prepared our children to be successful in life as well as in the classroom. They will all soon be college graduates. Reicher is about the kids, not just about football as some say. Reicher is about family both on and off the field. Parents supporting parents, kids helping kids and faculty working and helping both.

We have had our kids in Reicher for 4 years now. After many years of public schools we have found Reicher to be excellent in all catagories.

Last modified Reicher Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12