Posted April 24, 2010
I've had children and grandchildren at St. Paul's. The cirriculum is excellent yet there is room for individualism. I also appreciate the values taught there and how parental involvement is encouraged.

Posted April 21, 2007
St. Paul's School has made an enormous impact in our daughter's life. As an International Baccalaureate School, the teachers constantly look for new ways to engage the students and search for ways to bring their world to them in the classroom and beyond. They learn to explore and to ask questions. They interact with each other and their community. The teachers make learning fun and they care far more about our daughter as a person than a number or a grade. The Music, Art, Spanish, Athletics, Science, and Computer Lab classes are superior. In combination with the core IB curriculum classes our daughter has catapulted to new heights. St. Paul's has high expectations for student achievement, parent support, and teacher performance. The Parent Organization is outstanding and makes everyone feel welcome. St. Paul's is worth every penny. We believe it is one of the finest independent schools in this great state.

Posted August 22, 2003
I have 3 children who attend St. Paul's and they have loved it. I believe it has one of the best curriculums in Waco. The classes are small so I know my children receive a lot of one on one attention. Spanish, art, [and] music are just a few extracurricular activities that are offered. My fourth grader is looking forward to their annual Camp Allen Trip in a few days. Where they learn about each other, how to work together and have a blast. I have been pleased with the overall quality of St. Paul's.

St. Pauls Episcopal Day School
517 Columbus Ave, Waco, TX  76701
Last modified St. Pauls Episcopal Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Pauls Episcopal Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.