Bad
Good

This is an awesome school. The teachers are clearly there because they care. I have received help with 2 of my children that I know we would never have received at our overcrowded neighborhood school. This school is the 'option' we had been looking for. My son who was talking about dropping out at 14 years of age is now entertaining thoughts of college! Individualized help, small classroom size, concerned teachers, are all features of this great school.

We have 2 boys (9th & 10th graders at Rapoport and my husband and I appreciate this school. It is not just a school but a COMMUNITY of people who believe in education coupled with healthy ways to encourage our kids that its still okay to be a kid and to grow up at the same time. Thank you so much for partnering with parents. It is a team effort and Rapoport truly displays that .

My son is thriving at Rapoport Academy Meyer High School. His freshman year at our local high school was very trying academically - the teachers were just not interested in the students....at least not my son. He has gone from a disengaged, sullen student to a happy, connected learner. I can't believe the great conversations we have about life, science, politics and so on. This is the way every school should operate - with the best interest of the learners at their heart.

I am in awe at the care with which the teaching team approached my child s ARD this week, at their creativity and their expertise. I have been in a lot of ARDs over the last six years and this is the first one where it was obvious and clear that at the center of it was a child with specific, special, and complicated needs. This is the first one where acronyms didn t rule and where the main idea wasn t to fill out paperwork and get every box filled in. This is the first one that didn t feel perfunctory! This is the first one where real concern and love for the child was present and where it was clear that together, we would do whatever it takes to help him succeed. I am hopeful that in this kind of environment my child will become all that he was created to be.

Last modified Audre and Bernard Rapoport Academy - East Campus is a Charter school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.