Posted April 28, 2009
I would like to say this, My son has been going to PCA all of his school year's and this is his last year and he has always made A's and the people there are so great, but the best of all is what they learn from there that so many home's don't have and that is about God. and to me you can not buy that . So yes I thank God every day for being able to send my son to PCA.

Posted January 05, 2009
My children are learning a lot. They stay challenged, and are enjoying the sports also!!

Posted March 20, 2008
I have worked at PCA for over 20 years. I am convinced that this school is the best school in Waco. My oldest son graduated from Parkview with an extreme amount of knowledge. My yougest is now attending PCA. They both love PCA and I thank God for all this school stands for. I definitely would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 20, 2008
I was suprised to see a parent complaint about Parkview. Parkview has high standards for their students. My children have been at Parkview for 4 years and they came from a public school and were in a gifted and talented program and had to work hard to meet the standards of Parkview. They were challenged and love the school. Parkview is an outstanding school and would recommend to anyone who is seeking a Christian educaiton for their child with high academic standards.

Posted March 10, 2008
This was by far the worst school experience my kids had to endure. They call themselves teachers, but my kids taught themselves. I have also learned that kids that have left Parkview to go back in to public school have to take a placement test and they end up about 2 grades lower then what they think they are. That is because the basic skills are not taught, like math and english! My own kids have found a great school and boy let me tell you , they have had to struggle to get caught up, a yr without a good education hurt them terribly. I pray everyday for the kids that are left there because their parents are too blind to see how they are being hurt, a good education is everything now a days.

Posted December 23, 2007
This school is on the way to the top. Awesome new facilities, and great qualified teachers that love their students and only want what is best for them.

Posted October 02, 2007
Parkview always exceed's my expectations of the school and my childs preformace! Parkview makes learning easy and fun for the kid's!

Posted February 10, 2007
I thank this school is going to change the lives of meany people

Posted February 04, 2007
Parkview Christain Academy is a great school!

Posted January 28, 2007
Parkview has grown so much over the past two years. It is amazing and impressive. New location and wonderful staff make this an ideal place for any child.

Parkview Christian Academy
1100 Lake Shore Drive, Waco, TX  76708
Last modified Parkview Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkview Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top