Bosqueville Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
My children have been going to Bosqueville for 5 years now. I love the school district! My children start there at 18 months old. They have a wonderful child care and pre k program if you can get in! Not very expensive either. The teacher for the most part are wonderful. The new principal is awesome and has really helped this Elementary campus in my mind. We actually tried abigger school at the beginning of this year Only because I had it in my mind that as my kids got older I wanted them to have more oppurtunity and that you might get more of that at a bigger school. Well we were back her within the thrid six weeks! The Huge click issues we hated at the larger school. The kids here are great and everyone just seems to get along better!

Posted September 27, 2007
I am so glad my daughter is now in this school. She has improved so much and I am confident she will continue to improve in her academics. She gets a lot of one on one attention and I am very grateful for the teachers. I am excited for my child. She is going to have so much opportunity going to this school. The classes are smaller, there is a lot of parent/ student involvement activities, and this is a school where you can learn and have fun too. I cannot wait to see what else is in store throughout the rest of the school year.

Posted August 23, 2007
I think the small schools are great. You can be involved in anything you would like without the pressure of making the team or not. I really like that elementry, middle school, and high school is all together. Older siblings can look after younger ones easier. The small classes allow more one on one time with students. And allows the teachers to have more of a personal relationship with parents.

Bosqueville Elementary School 3

Posted December 20, 2005
The genuine teachers vary from grade to grade. I will say there is possible hope with this new Principle and hopefully repercussion will be given as they are deserved, then the 'I won't get fired' mentality will no longer be.

Bosqueville Elementary School 3

Posted February 08, 2005

Bosqueville Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2004
Elementary is average, with some very good teachers. Middle school and high school are substandard. Teacher moral is very low. High teacher turnover. We are still trying to overcome poor leadership from past years. Teachers and administrators bicker and fight constantly. Sometimes parents sit in the parking lot and take notes about poor discipline as students change classes. Elementary, middle school, and high school are all at the same location and there is a lot of interaction between children of all ages, which in my mind, is not a good thing. Facilities are very dirty and nasty. Supt is retiring so hopefully a change will improve the situation.

Posted August 26, 2003
Bosqueville is a wonderful school district. Small enough to where you know the teachers on a first name basis but big enough to where you get good sports programs.

Bosqueville Elementary School
7636 Rock Creek Road, Waco, TX  76708
Last modified Bosqueville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bosqueville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top