Posted September 18, 2009
Faculty and staff work to create an environment conducive to learning and interacting within the community with student's families.

Posted September 17, 2009
Our school has teachers with heart who love their students. We have innovative technology and teaching practices! I love Brook

Posted September 17, 2009
Brook Avenue Elementary is always going above and beyond to help every child. They use research based teaching strategies and integrate technology on a regular basis. It is an awesome school!

Posted September 17, 2009
We have the most dedicated and caring staff that any school could ever want. Every teacher on campus has a heart for the students they serve.

Posted September 17, 2009
Brook has great students, parents, and staff. We are doing great things and are proud of it.

Brook Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2007
I love Brook Avenue! My children have been taught by great teachers who really care. They even took the kids fishing with Charlie Pack this year and did science at the same time. The field trips this past year were great! My children learned so much. I don't know what school the first post is referring to, but it certainly isn't the Brook Avenue I know. Keep up the good work Brook staff!

Brook Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2006

Brook Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted December 07, 2005
My two childern has went to Brook Ave. for the last four years.All I have to say is DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. Bad teachers, bad leadership, and low precentage of students pass. I'm happy to say this is our last few months. Next year we will be at another elem. school. Yours Truly, A Concerned Parent

Brook Avenue Elementary School
720 Brook Avenue, Waco, TX  76708
Last modified Brook Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brook Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top