Wall, TX

Posted September 22, 2009

Posted September 29, 2006
- a former student
Where do I even begin? I am a former student of Wall High School (Class of 2001). I could not have asked for a better education. I am truly thankful to all the faculty there for impacting my life and preparing me for the next stage of my life...college! In the college classroom, it always seemed that 'Wall kids' were always one step ahead of everyone else. Everywhere I go, I am 'very' proud to announce that I graduated from Wall ISD. Not only is the education excellent, but so are the sports programs. Wall has a rich tradition of building winners in academia and sports! I 'highly' recommend Wall ISD to anyone!

Posted October 20, 2005
- a former student
I attented Wall and believe that the academic level is outstanding and the teachers are great. Mr. Holik was the school principle when I attended and is now the Superintendent. Wall is an over all great school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted November 14, 2003
I went to Wall High School for four years and I enjoyed it very much. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Posted November 11, 2003

Wall High School
P O Box 259, Wall, TX  76957
Last modified Wall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wall High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top