Watauga, TX

Posted February 06, 2014
It's a wander full school nice teacher their staff very helping and they always try to help

Posted August 24, 2013
Hello my school name is Grace E Hardeman Elementary. I am a proud grandfather of a third grader and my experience working with the school facility and staff as a volunteer has been outstanding. I am a member of the WATCHDOGS (Dads of Great Students) and I personally see the inner working of the school and the school spirit within. Go Roadrunners........... Pastor Art Bullis

Posted March 29, 2013
We are very happy with this school. My daughter is in 5th grade and this year for her has been great. She is very happy to go to school every day, she has straight A's and her teacher has really good comunication with me. She emails me about homework, tests, and so on. There are great things about this school but they are not very strict. I think the teachers should have more dicipline with bad behavior.

Posted July 08, 2009
My daughter went to Grace E Hardeman and now my grandchildren are fortunate to attend this campus. The principal and faculty have been an asset to our community. The teachers are great, very personable, and are always available to assist you with any of your concerns.

Posted November 05, 2008
My son loves Grace E. Hardeman Elementary. He is currently in first grade and couldnt be happier. The prinicipals, teachers and staff make a privilege to attend tsuch a wonderful school. I couldnt be happier as a parent.

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted April 10, 2006
Grace E. Hardeman is an incredible school!

Posted July 31, 2005
Hardeman elementary is a fantastic school as long as you have an average student. As with most large schools & districts kids get lost in the shuffle. I feel both my slower learner & my academic achiever was one of those kids. The achiever attended Hardeman from K-4th was only challenged 1 year and on the other hand my slower learner was never given the extra help he needed. We were told since he made good enough grades to pass that there was nothing they could do. He had to be failing or unable to read before he could quailfy for tutoring. I rate this school based on if your student is average.

Grace E Hardeman Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2005
- a former student

Grace E Hardeman Elementary School
6100 Whispering Lane, Watauga, TX  76148
Last modified Grace E Hardeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace E Hardeman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top