Bad
Good

It's a wander full school nice teacher their staff very helping and they always try to help

Grace Hardeman is an awesome school!! Our kindergartener loves going there. Its a friendly school. All the staff is great.

Hello my school name is Grace E Hardeman Elementary. I am a proud grandfather of a third grader and my experience working with the school facility and staff as a volunteer has been outstanding. I am a member of the WATCHDOGS (Dads of Great Students) and I personally see the inner working of the school and the school spirit within. Go Roadrunners........... Pastor Art Bullis

We are very happy with this school. My daughter is in 5th grade and this year for her has been great. She is very happy to go to school every day, she has straight A's and her teacher has really good comunication with me. She emails me about homework, tests, and so on. There are great things about this school but they are not very strict. I think the teachers should have more dicipline with bad behavior.

My daughter went to Grace E Hardeman and now my grandchildren are fortunate to attend this campus. The principal and faculty have been an asset to our community. The teachers are great, very personable, and are always available to assist you with any of your concerns.

My son loves Grace E. Hardeman Elementary. He is currently in first grade and couldnt be happier. The prinicipals, teachers and staff make a privilege to attend tsuch a wonderful school. I couldnt be happier as a parent.

Last modified Grace E Hardeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.