Posted September 24, 2014
The school is a joke! They would rather fail kids then actually teach them or help them at all!

Posted September 10, 2013
My grandson goes to school here and I think it is a wonderful school He really seems to like it

Posted February 18, 2010
I LOVE Watauga Elemnentary! My now graduated daughter attended Watauga and so does my son. We have always had such positive experiences there. There are so many extra cirricular activities for my son, from chess club to guitar club to cupstacking, and everything in between. The teachers are fabulous, from pre-K on up. I love the wonderful leadership provided by the principals. I feel that my children have thrived here at Watauga Elementary and am so grateful to the wonderful staff for that! I also love all the many oppurtunities afforded me as a parent volunteer. The PTA at Watauga is super! I have other family memebers that attend W.E., and they love it as much as we do! Thank you Watauga Elementary, for providing such a great school for us!

Posted November 02, 2009

Watauga Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
My daughter attended this school and was not challenged at all. the teacher just let her do whatever because she was so far ahead and didn't worry about her. I felt that the year she went there was a wasted opportunity. She is now in a private school where she is being challenged.

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is a big disappointment! I have 2 kids that go to this school(not for much longer!) one in 1st grade and one in K. The PPCD program for special needs children is horrible! The school has a few really good teachers in the K level but 1st has left a lot to be desired. The principal is a very bad match for this school, she is cold and indifferent with the parents and kids a like. She does not support the teachers and will not work with the parents. When you have a special needs child having everyone work together is a must and Watauga Elementary just doesn't have it. They do not let the parents be involved in much of anything no matter what the grade. I am getting my kids out as soon as I can and so are a lot of other parents.

Watauga Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2008

Watauga Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2008
Terrible lack of leadership from principal, she does not back up teachers/staff. I actually moved my child from this school due to classroom problem that was not addressed by principal after numerous complaints by parents.

Watauga Elementary School 2

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted November 01, 2007
This is a poor example of a school. The principal just cares about the numbers. This school also discourages parent involvement. My son enjoys his teacher and his classmates but that is the only good thing I can say about this school.

Watauga Elementary School
5937 Whitley Road, Watauga, TX  76148
Last modified Watauga Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Watauga Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top