Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Waxahachie Family Faith Academy
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 11, 2015
I'd like to thank all of my teachers for being there for me when I needed you. I couldn't have done it without you.

Waxahachie Family Faith Academy 5

Posted November 11, 2015
This school has had a great impact on my life. As a former student and graduate of WFFA, I strongly advise anyone who values individualized care and an environment that promotes being the best you can be to try FFA. I learned more than just what is required to graduate. I learned how to think critically and make informed decisions in all aspects of my life. My favorite part about FFA is the fact that all of the teachers actually care for students and not just about their test scores. If I'm in the area when I have kids someday, FFA will be my first choice. Keep up the good work!

Waxahachie Family Faith Academy 5

Posted June 27, 2012
Both my children attend this school and we could not be happier! It is a great school with very caring teachers and staff. It is a growing school but they still try to keep the class sizes small so the kids get more individualized attention. It is PK-12 and the National Honor Society students have "buddies" in the lowers grades that they read with. It is such a joy to see all ages of kids working together and learning. I LOVE this school!

Waxahachie Family Faith Academy
701 Ovilla Road, Waxahachie , TX  75167
Last modified Waxahachie Family Faith Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.