Posted September 10, 2014
My oldest is a senior this year and my son is a freshman. The school has brought my kids love of going to school back. Both went from loving schhol to hating it. Dreading each day. Struggling. Now that they are in Global (her 2.5 years and he just started) They love going and brag about it. They work harder but the reward is greater and the staff is fantastic. We moved just to be closer.

Posted June 11, 2013
As a former student of Global High School and alumni from Class of 2011 for high school and junior college, I was more than prepared for University level academics and expectations. I flourished and thrived at Global because the teachers are phenomenal and care about their students. Global is on its way to becoming a national flagship school for Early College High School and success in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics curricula. I often go back to my school and visit with the students and teachers, because for a lot of the graduates, Global is more than just a school it is a family and a second home. For parents and future students, this is an world class education that opens so many opportunities for its students.

Posted February 18, 2013
Waxahachie Global High school is an amazing high school to learn, grow, and discover. The teachers at Global genuinely care about each student, and regularly push them to be better individuals. Global offers the chance of achieving your Associates degree at the same time you receive your high school diploma, which is a great start to begin your future. Global is a school of choice, your choice to begin your future today.

Posted June 30, 2011
Waxahachie Global High School has fantastic educators, corriculum, and the chance to complete an Associates degree at the same time as a high school dipolma.

Posted October 11, 2009
Because we are hardworking. We do work together. We are a smaller community school and we can make a difference. We are the students of Waxahachie Global High.

Posted October 10, 2009
I love my school because it is small, and the teachers will always help you. It seems like everyone cares about you, and they always want to help you:)

Posted October 07, 2009
It is intresting for my child and she is getting a great education for the future.

Posted October 06, 2009
We have the most attentive, hard-working teachers I've ever known.

Posted October 06, 2009
The kids love the school, and I love what it does for the kids!

Posted October 06, 2009
We love Global High for its Great teachers and all it offers are children.And no over crowding !!!

Waxahachie Global High School
602 West 2nd Street, Waxahachie, TX  75165
Last modified Waxahachie Global High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waxahachie Global High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top