Waxahachie, TX

Posted September 08, 2014
My daughter has attended Northside since 1st grade and we couldn't be happier!! The 1st principal she had Mrs. Gish was fabulous and really made us feel welcome. The "new" principal (I use quotations because shes.been there going on 3 years now) Mrs. Burns is just as wonderful. She knows my daughter by name even though shes never been in trouble, she know my husband and myself by name and on sight. The ladies in the office know us on sight as well. The teachers are fabulous we have our favorites so far, and hope to make many more favorites in the time we have left there. I can't wait for my son to begin at Northside so we can do it all over again.

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2013
The principal is an excellent instructional leader with high expectations for learning! My children's teachers have been awesome the last 3 years! Northside is the best!

Posted January 04, 2010
We moved from Fort Worth and this school has by far exceeded anything that they ever did. Northside has become our home and all the teachers and administrators deserve a hand for the wonderfull work they do.

Posted September 16, 2009
Best School,Best Teachers, Best PTO

Posted June 04, 2009
My children have both attended this school. I am extremely dissatisfied with the principal the staff. They do nothing to the children who harm others and nothing for the children who are harmed. Zero protection.

Posted October 26, 2008
I love this school. I have a 2nd and a 5th grader the teachers are wonderful. The prinicipal meets the students and shakes every single childs hand in the morning. They truly put the children first. You can always call for anything and they will do whatever they can to help you. They encourage each child and treat them like the special little people they are!!!

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
My child attends Northside in the first grade. She has A.D.H.D. The teacher and school counselor works with her to help her improve.

Posted March 26, 2008
Wonderful campus atmosphere! Students come first! Academics are top notch. All students are welcomed and valued. The Principal and teachers are wonderful.

Posted March 12, 2006
I think this is a very good elementary school in a bigger district. Many teachers have been there a long time. The princiapl does a great job and the building is pretty nice considering it's age. Location is good and the playground and library are pretty good also.

Posted September 15, 2005
My goodness! You couldn't ask for a better school for your children to attend! The atmosphere, and dedication to student success in a positve environment puts this school far above the rest. The school is smaller and I truly think that it makes the difference . Your children will not be just a number, they will be a part of a school who cares about their overall growth and success though learning.

Northside Elementary School
801 Brown St, Waxahachie, TX  75165
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top