Bad
Good

My daughter has attended Northside since 1st grade and we couldn't be happier!! The 1st principal she had Mrs. Gish was fabulous and really made us feel welcome. The "new" principal (I use quotations because shes.been there going on 3 years now) Mrs. Burns is just as wonderful. She knows my daughter by name even though shes never been in trouble, she know my husband and myself by name and on sight. The ladies in the office know us on sight as well. The teachers are fabulous we have our favorites so far, and hope to make many more favorites in the time we have left there. I can't wait for my son to begin at Northside so we can do it all over again.

The principal is an excellent instructional leader with high expectations for learning! My children's teachers have been awesome the last 3 years! Northside is the best!

We moved from Fort Worth and this school has by far exceeded anything that they ever did. Northside has become our home and all the teachers and administrators deserve a hand for the wonderfull work they do.

Best School,Best Teachers, Best PTO

My children have both attended this school. I am extremely dissatisfied with the principal the staff. They do nothing to the children who harm others and nothing for the children who are harmed. Zero protection.

I love this school. I have a 2nd and a 5th grader the teachers are wonderful. The prinicipal meets the students and shakes every single childs hand in the morning. They truly put the children first. You can always call for anything and they will do whatever they can to help you. They encourage each child and treat them like the special little people they are!!!

My child attends Northside in the first grade. She has A.D.H.D. The teacher and school counselor works with her to help her improve.

Wonderful campus atmosphere! Students come first! Academics are top notch. All students are welcomed and valued. The Principal and teachers are wonderful.

Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.