Bad
Good

It is now 6th-8th. Right from the beginning I was very disappointed in this school. The school is very disorganized and chaotic. My daughter missed her first three days of school because they didn't even have schedules for any of the students. Then when they finally handed out schedules, they were all wrong and had to be redone. Also, during the first semester they decided to hire another science teacher, which sounds like a good thing, except they had to redo the schedules again! For kids who already struggle, that is just too much! I had heard negative things about the school previous to sending my daughter there, but it is in our district, and I really wanted to give it a fair chance. For the average kid who can just be shuffled around and go with the flow, they will probably be ok. However my daughter has a hard time learning and there is just not enough support there. They really just do not have it together! As far as the teachers, there are a few who want to help my daughter and a few who couldn't care less. The office staff is usually cold and rude every time I am in there. Overall the entire staff is annoyed that I want to be involved in my childs education.

I sent my child to this school for one year and quickly moved her. She had zero homework. I felt like she was attending a daycare and not an institution for learning. The teachers are either stupid or they do not care. Couldn't believe how many (not too bright) students were being inducted into the National (Jr.) Honor Society. Saw enough and go out of there.

Last modified Eddie Finley Sr J H is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.