Cornerstone Christian School 2

Posted September 07, 2014
This school is awful! This school is an awful excuse for education. The only thing this school does to your children is make them socially awkward, deppressed and feel stupid. The school is so desperate for more students that they're willing to pay $50 to people who get more students to join the school. Which surprises me considering this school is on a lower budget than the paranormal acrivity films. Another thing about this school that bothers is this new "Leader in me" stuff! We have an entire subject based on this and it is calles "buisness information management". The only reason we have this is because this school is running out of stupid ideas for what they call "education". I have A LOT more complaints but if I'm going to keep typing complaints about this school than I might as well as write a book about it. I'm a 8th grade student at this school and I just wanna say that for any of you thinking about going year, don't! This school will make bored and deppressed for the all whole time you stay at this school. Don't fo here or you might end up ending your life!

Cornerstone Christian School 0

Posted February 03, 2013
When i went their in first grade it was an awsome school but now that it is 2013 it doesnt suck but it doesnt rock either.The staff is good but they work long hours and have trouble keeping up with the kids. Their are no academic programs and have stopped being a christian school.If your kid is average with c's and b's then i think they will flourish. Their sports program especialy basketball and volley bal rock!

Cornerstone Christian School 0

Posted July 10, 2008
We have not been very satisfied. The education seems sub-standard. The choice of high school electives does not exist! The communication between the administration to the teachers is poor, the communication between the teachers to the parents is poor. Most teachers are trying to do their best but grow weary from the lack of miscommunication and the long hours. The school day is longer than any school, And the children do not get as good of an education.

Cornerstone Christian School 1

Posted June 08, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
My son attends the preschool and I have been very impressed with the teachers at all age levels. My son has grown so much academically. Although I am not pleased about some of the behaviors he has picked up from other children, I do feel the teachers and directors handle discipline appropriately and effectively.

Cornerstone Christian School 3

Posted June 02, 2007

Posted April 07, 2006
This is an excellent school. The staff is very kind and loving. A great place for children to flourish!

Posted November 30, 2005
This is a great school. It provides bible study from great teachers and has high expectations of the children.

Posted April 21, 2005
My children are in the 5th and 3rd grade and absolutely love their school. I am very involved in classroom activities and volunteering as a parent. Their teachers are caring and loving and provide the kind of atmosphere where my children can learn at their own pace and advance well beyond their grade level. The fact that it is a Christian environment is icing on the cake!

Posted October 07, 2004
My children, now 4 and 9, have been attending this wonderful school for the last 6 years and have loved every minute of it. The teachers are excellent, the activities and field trips are very exciting, and the Admin. Staff is the best in town. They know every parent and child by name and care for them as if they were their own. The price is very reasonable, and the education is worth every dollar.

Cornerstone Christian School
703 W Highway 287 Byp, Waxahachie, TX  75165
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top