Bad
Good

WFFA is a good starter school for children pre-3-6 grade....the teachers are really excellent and they really care about the students. My daughter loved her teacher Mrs. Flores for kindergarten and my son well although he thinks he is not learning something... lol... he truly is because he stay on the A-B honor roll... He play sports so that was the only reason I thinking of moving him to another school so could play various sports to earn scholarships for college. The administrative staff is better and are nice. They really do try to assist the children and parents in every thing. It is an AWESOME school... my daughter will start Pre-K for their dual language program.

We started this school in 2011 and love it. All three of my children attended for the "smaller class sizes" and more intimate campus setting. However this year I have been sorely disappointed. There is a huge teacher turn over rate, poor principle leadership, and the campus is quickly deteriorating. There have been nothing but problems this year for us, so we will be moving to public schools, which have smaller class sizes than FFA.

Love this school! We started at Waxahachie Faith Family in the middle of last year. My son is now a 7th grader. I cant tell you how great it is to drop your child off in the morning and have them excited about school. As a parent I know he is happy and being taken care of.. He is receiving an outstanding education and his best interest is always considered. Ms. Backus is fabulous. I love this school!

Waxahachie Faith Family has been an enormous boost for our 6th grader. She has always done well academically and loved school until 5th grade at Red Oak Intermediate. ROI is too crowded and the discipline system is too adversarial. Also, all students must listen to repeated behavior lectures wheter or not they are a problem. At Faith Family, the teachers know my child by name and treat her as an in

Last modified Waxahachie Faith Family Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.