Posted December 09, 2009

Posted April 21, 2008
My kids were educated at Austin Elementary for five years. The teachers are wonderful; they kept my children motivated to learn and do their best. The office staff is very friendly and cooperative. I never worried about how my kids would be treated while they were at school, especially when there was a problem. I have made many sacrifices over the years, (commute time, location of home,) just to keep my kids in this district!

Austin Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2005
The teachers at Austin are dedicated to their students, but I believe the class size is too large, expecially in kindergarten. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. Overall we are pleased with our experience at Austin.

Posted April 03, 2005

Austin Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2005

Posted May 10, 2004

Austin Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2003

Austin Elementary School
1776 Texas Drive, Weatherford, TX  76086
Last modified Austin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Austin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top