PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 21, 2013
I have two children attending this school Both have advanced academically and are above grade level. They received a strong, spiritual foundation which is practiced daily in the classroom.

Posted December 12, 2012
San Martin De Porres Catholic School has many benefits, the greatest benefit that cannot be found at any public school is the reinforcement and fostering of my child's catholic identity. In a world that is dominated by secular society San Martin foster the values of our faith and provides a challenging curriculum. I highly recommend it; Our children are our future and we must invest in our most precious gifts.

Posted August 09, 2012
I highly recommend San Martin de Porres Catholic School. My son is reading above grade level and is doing well in math. The religious education the children receive at a young age is priceless. I am looking forward to the new school year under new administration.

San Martin De Porres Catholic School 1

Posted June 19, 2012
I would not recommend this school to anyone. My son was bullied at this school. Also, he was not given an award during the awards presentation. He was just pushed to the back and then when I voiced out they lied and made up awards for him (they had someone elses name on them). Also there is no supervision at times in the morning when kids are dropped off. I could go on and on but I will stop.

San Martin De Porres Catholic School 4

Posted March 29, 2007
My child has attended the school for 6 years. there is a strong academic program as well AS A STRONG SPIRITUAL PROGRAM. Most kids read at a early age. the school is small and the teachers and staff practically know every parent and child by name. Sr. Helen is the principle and is dedicated to the children. The cons are rigorous fundraising on top of tuition and because of a limited budget you do not get all the fluff that public schools have to wow the kids ( movie trips, parties etc.) But if academics is your focus this is a great school.

Posted February 20, 2006
My daughter attended two years. We liked it a lot, but it got expensive. She misses San Martin. Advantages - good education and discipline Disadvantages - fundrasing, teacher turnover

San Martin De Porres Catholic School
905 Texas Boulevard North, Weslaco, TX  78596
Last modified San Martin De Porres Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3