West High School 4

Posted February 10, 2013
My 5 children received their entire K thru 12 education from the West School District and they were very well prepared for college. They have all since graduated from various colleges and are working as successful professionals in their chosen careers. As a parent, you can't ask much more from a school district.

West High School 5

Posted September 29, 2009
i really think that west is probably one of the best schools in our area. the disciplinary department is excellent. you rarely ever hear or robbery or fighting etc. the students here are proud of their school and enjoy going here

West High School 1

Posted September 07, 2009
West High School is the absolute worst school I have ever heard of. If possible, I advise everyone to not send your children here. It does not prepare students for college and the administration is a joke.

West High School 4

Posted July 08, 2008
My two children went to West and so did I , I find West isd to be a good school district but it is not perfect but as a over all it is a good place to be at and to be from.

West High School 0

Posted April 14, 2008
I am a ex-student if west high school. I do not think that west high is a bad school district. My bothers and sisters attend west, along with my son and many friends of mine and we have all had great experiences there. There is also al huge amount of pride for the school.

West High School 1

Posted March 25, 2008
West High School is the worst district I have ever dealt with. They do not follow state policy and seem to want to create their own rules. The teachers and administration are uncooperative and uncaring. They often do not tell the truth and dance around issures instead of solving them.

West High School
801 North Reagan Street, West, TX  76691
Last modified West High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top